Not A Joke

NO ONE IS GOING TO READ THIS BUT WHATEVER I'M COMMITTED

  (Y/n) giggled as she was tugged away by her boyfriend Lenny Face. She was currently blindfolded and being pulled by the hand to an unknown location. Lenny, as always, was looking seductive as fuck. (JK) Lenny's face was gleaming with confidence as he guided his beautiful girlfriend through the woods towards a hidden picnic he had prepared only an hour earlier. "Where are we going Lee?", (y/n) questioned as they awkwardly walked/ran, like when a car lets you pass on a crosswalk. "You know I can't tell you dum dum", Lenny answered for the fifth time in a row. 

  The sound of leaves crunching under their feet ceased as the brown, leafy forest floor was replaced with dark green grass and soft purple flowers. (y/n) almost tripped on the sudden change of ground, making Lenny chuckle at her clumsiness. "Forget how to walk?", Lenny teased as he slowed their pace down and walked normally next to (y/n). (y/n) just made a 'pssh' sound as a response, but stopped walking when she felt the warmth of her boyfriend's hand leave hers. 

  "Lee, I can't see shit with this makeshift blindfold on so if you're not going to guide me th-", (y/n) squeaked and her cheeks turned a light pink as she felt Lenny sweep her off her feet majestically. Lenny held (y/n) in his arms bridal style and sweetly pecked her lips. (y/n) giggled and wrapped her arms around Lenny's neck. "Okay, I'll admit that was pretty cool.", Lenny smirked proudly to himself as he continued walking with (y/n) in his arms. "Seriously, when can I take this freaking bandanna thing off of my face? I wanna see the light!", (y/n) chirped. And with those words, Lenny quickly swiped the blindfold off of her face, revealing to her a small picnic laid out in the grass. 

~~...----------------------------------------------------------------------------...~~

Prepare yourself for part 2, things get pretty... 'intense' ;)