Cool Kids

Hey there cool kids, what's it like in popularity?

While all of us just sit in the back of class as you spit at us with your severity.

You pick on everyone, just raise yourselves up, like you're some kind of celebrity.

What about the geek who's the one to make your favorite series-

I know you cool kids all MARVEL at these.

While you all make it to the big cities,

Those that you put down do nothing more than have red seaping from their arms by a pair of scissors.

Nothing more than harmless fun,

When you're in their place, you'll only see what really has begun.

Hey there cool kids, what's it like to have the world know you're name?

Wonder how it feels to be different, or maybe be like the kids you call lame?

Too bad things never change, it's such a shame.

And when things go wrong, you all turn back, afraid to take the blame,

Just go and sit with your perfect family, the one's in that cute little picture frame.

Hey there cool kids, has your time run out?

As soon as the one you push over begins to scream and shout,

Your pretty heads all turn, and fake lips begin to pout.

This little terror, knows how to make your entire legacy drop at the sound of a pin.

Pack your bags, hide under the covers, before all that you made yourself out to be,

Is nothing more than a walking waste-bin,

Walking trash-harmless fun done by the freak who dissed you without further degree.

So now who's the cool kids, and not just the same losers we pass every day, that's right, you lost, the losers take the

win.

Hey there cool kids, get off the stage, your show's over, the Outcasts are now in the play.