I jumped onto my bed with the little box that was sent to me in my hands. I huffed and grabbed the knife that was under my bed.

Don't ask...

I cut the tape off the box before putting the knife back under my bed. I then opened the box to see an envelope. I tore open the envelope before unfolding the piece of paper inside of it. My eyes scanned over the page.

      Hello Princess, I just wanted to show these to you. And I wanted to tell you that your friends are in deep danger. Love you.

                                   Sincerely.

                                                  Walter.

I quickly ripped up the letter in frustration.

Why can't this fucking ass leave my friends out of this?

I looked in the box to see another box but it was a little smaller and it was wrapped in a cute pink and purple wrapping paper.

I grabbed the little box before tearing off the wrapping paper. I then took off the lid of the box and huffed.

The first thing I saw was a picture of Walter smirking at the camera. I raised an eyebrow before picking up the picture, only to figure out that there was a whole stack of photos.

I quickly started going through them to see a bunch of pictures of me. Pictures of me that I've never EVER seen.

They were almost stalker like.

Then the photos started showing my friends and their parents. The pictures of them were pictures that they probably didn't even know were being taken either.

Walter's been stalking all of us...

Holy shit...

Sadly I knew what has to be done...

And nobody's gonna like it especially me or Justin.

I grabbed all the stuff and shoved it in my school bag before grabbing my skateboard, then I quickly left the room. I jogged down the stairs and to the front door I was about to leave when a hand stopped me from behind. I turned around to see a happy looking Justin.

God I'm gonna miss him...

"Where are you going?" He asked looking curious.

"Justin I love you" I blurted out making him look at me with huge eyes.

"S-seriously?" He asked still looking surprised.

"Yes but I've gotta go I'll see you later and be safe" I said quickly before turning around and rushing out of the front door.

I jumped onto my board and skated off to where I needed to go....

I was also leaving behind the man I love and my awesome life that I started loving because of all the amazing people.

The saddest thing is I didn't even look back...

.............................................................

Justin's pov.

I quickly rushed outside of my house so I could tell Angela I love her to, but she was gone.

I wonder where she went?

I huffed and walked back into the house and closed the door behind me.

I decided I would tell Angela that I love her when she comes back.

I trust her, I know for a fact she could never cheat on me or anything like that.