Chapter 17

“Okay that is it, I have had it!” I yelled I was pissed to say lightly I mean all of the vampires would be back by later today since school started on Monday (Today is Saturday).

“Mike chill out, god, we are teenagers.” Kurt said.

“Oh well, let’s see you dealing with everyone’s minds.” I said which wasn’t really fair because he would trade our powers for anything, he can see into people’s souls, even demon’s (usually black) sort of like an aura. And I doubt that was much fun (actually I knew for a fact it wasn’t).

Kurt glared.

“Well,” I continued on “it seems Jace and Felipe have already gotten some ‘action’ from her.” Oh shit probably shouldn’t let Jace know Felipe hugged her, which I guess I can’t get too pissed at because she hugged him first, great I am everybody's parent just awesome. Well if I didn’t step up and act responsible no one would not even Reed, my dad.

“What did Felipe do?” Jace said through clenched teeth.

Felipe was sending me hate messages, “He hugged her, well more of she hugged him,” That’s when a vision I did not, want to see entered my mind Liz on the bed, someone on top of her okay way ewe who the hell?

“Great now Reed has sex thoughts exactly what I need,”

“Dude, to much info!” Iven said. “Way too much info!”

“At least it didn’t get pushed into your mind” I muttered.

“Look everyone has had sex thoughts about her so jut admit it, we have been deprived of girls way too long, even you Mike have to admit her hotness, and I know, I know she is only sixteen well who the hell cares, though I do have to say that Reed’s thoughts are creepy,” Jace said, and I did admit that I had thought about Liz a little more than necessary, but that didn’t mean we can just attack her, and the thing with Reed is very creepy.

I heard Reed’s thoughts thinking of a way to mind control her, okay that is going a little too far. “Come on let’s go, Reed is thinking about drugging her, and no Kurt that is not a good idea, and yes I know, Reed is very irresponsible. Oh and please nobody else assault Liz today, and Felipe I know you didn’t assault her, if she hugs you it’s fine not the other way now come on! Reed seriously is about to hand her a drugged drink!”

We rushed down the stairs and I grabbed the glass before Liz could drink it.

“Uh okay?” She asked, and everyone started makeing images of her naked, okay let’s stop guys shall we? I shot a few looks around clearly stating ’Shut your minds up!’ 

“Can we explore?” Liz asked, “I mean I’ve been here for what a whole entire day? Well let’s go!!! Yeah!”

I nodded, along with everyone else.

“There’s a pool here if you would like to go swimming.” Reed said almost making me hit him.

Liz seemed confused as to why everyone was staring at her and looked down, she was thinking about how long it had been since she had gone swimming in a safe environment, and she was also questioning Reed’s motives which is probably good, and also wondering why I took her drink from her, but knew it was for a good reason and then finally.

“But I don’t have a bathing suit!” She exclaimed.

Unwillingly I replied, “I can go get one for you. Reed will you come with me?” I was going to punch him in the face soon. Jace shot me a warning glance, but was preoccupied by thought of Liz in a bathing suit as was everyone else.

“Coming.” Reed said, and we swiftly jogged up the stairs.