~New town

– Mia Agnes all her life grew up in New York City. The lights , The big crowds and the fast past of the city. But today is all gonna change for her .

Mia's p,o.v

Today I'm moving from New York to a place called mystic falls.
My mother and father had got there work site moved.
They work as doctors in a hospital together , I know what your thinking, perfect family ? Not really my mother cheated on my father with her coworker John, that is part of the reason why we are leaving. I'm that girl at school that is quiet and stays to herself , so no one is gonna miss me .
It hurts that we have to pick up and dash like this but it's best for me , as my father and mother said.
It's not best for me , it's best for them. My mother won't be around temptation and my father wouldn't be around to watch his wife get pleasure from a guy who has tattoos and is 24.
"Mia honey get up" my mother came shaking me softly , I can smell her peach and pomegranate perfume.
I didn't want to get up , I wanted to stay there forever, I finally sat up "why do we have to leave? " I said . She sighs and caresses my hair "honey we're doing this because , we need a fresh start , and it's what's best for right now" I rolled my eyes , there she goes with this line again.
"Fine" I said as I get out of bed and start to pack the rest of my things as the truck pulls up outside.
Here I go...

At mystic falls...

I got out of the car , the house was big but not huge , it was a regular house , "hey go check it out kiddo ,pick out your room" my father said patting my back and smiling.
I looked at him and back at the house as I got some boxes and went inside.
The movers came in and started putting the boxes in each room.
"Yes uh uh ... yes .. I understand" I turned around to hear my mother , "so apparently you start school tomorrow" she said smiling and I just walked away.
I'm going to a new school , great "hey , this is a chance to make new friends , new start remember?, join some clubs" my father said while trying to convince.
"We didn't move out here for me to make friends and you know that" I said angrily while walking to my new room.