gone there again

Knock out waited only a moment before his polar opposite in everything but career came out of his ground bridge.

"It happened..."

"Yes, her daughter didn't make it but her son did... Please bring her back well... She's my best friend." he nodded and Brought sky through the ground bridge. Every one looked at her and gasped. She did not look well from when they last saw her. Ratchet set her on the berth and started working quickly. Everyone started swarming him with questions.

"Enough! Everyone! Please let me work in PEACE!" he snapped, even optimus was taken aback, although wasn't saying anything. they were silent as he work to hook up a spark monitor and such. "listen,you all HAVE to leave her alone or it will take longer to heal, both emotionally and physically."

"Did megatron do something to her?"

"Does she look like she has been beaten?" he asked snappy. He didn't get a response. "exactly. I will explain it all after i am finished." He checked the monitor, it was so slow, he almost didn't think it was beating at all and after a moment it really did. "Oh no you don't!" he worked on getting her spark beating again. It took a try tor two but he did get it beating again. He worked until he was sure she was stable enough for him to turn away.

"Ratchet, old friend, what happened."

"Many things optimus. Im going to say this now, she will be the reason this war comes to a peaceful end."

-what do you mean ratchet?-

"she is changing megatron incredibly and might even get him to come to a truce with us."

"wow... Im shocked..."

-me too arcee.-

"but wait, why is she here?"

"he body wasn't meant to handle what she went through..." he said, looking back at her.

"which was...?" arcee rolled her hands for him to continue.

"her body wasn't meant to have sparklings, and she had twins." they all looked shocked.

"TWINS!?" they all said, even OPTIMUS