Chapter 2

I woke up and got dressed in black skinny jeans, and a Nirvanna muscle t-shirt. I left my hair wavy and put on dark make-up.

I don't know when I'm starting school, and I wasnt looking forward to it. I didn't know what Huntington High was like, I know I probably won't like it. Everyone I meet, always turn out to hate me.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Matt and Val. I heard some of the guys come in earlier, I dont know who though.

"Morning, when do I start school?" I asked.

"Tomorrow" Val smiled. I groaned.

"Can I go out and look around for a bit?" I asked. I wanted to go to the beach and go on random walks ans explore the place.

"Sure, here's my number incase you can't find your way back" Matt smiled and handed me a bit of paper with his number on it. I smiled and made my way out.

I walked for hours looking at things, I also found a park. Not for children, a park where you would take your dog or something a walk.

I found the beach and sat on the sand and stared up at the sky, I thought about my mum and how much I missed her. I actually missed my step dad a lot too. My mum and I were close. I could tell her anything, and she wouldn't judge me or disown me. She was a cool mum, and she helped me a lot.

I thought too much about how much I love and miss my mum, I didn't realise tears were forming and rolling down my cheeks. I wiped them away quickly, but of course someone noticed. And that someone was Brian.

"What's up kid?" He asked sitting beside me.

"Nothing" I said. I didn't need to tell him about my life. Matt doesn't even know my mum died.

"Your crying, obviously there is something wrong"

"You don't know anything! and I don't see why I should have to tell you! you don't know me and I don't know you!" I snapped. I stood up and went to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me! Just fucking leave me alone!" I snapped again, I walked away in the direction I came.

I pulled out my phone to check the time, it was just after 3pm. Wasn't too late.

I walked to the park and sat on a branch on a tree. I pulled out my cigarettes and lit it up. I exhaled the smoke and felt calm.

A 15 year old smoking is bad, I know. Growing up in Glasgow isn't the best, under the influence of Alcohol and Smoking.

I drank on my own all the time. I got drunk a lot. I'd get into so many fights and taken home or to the station by the police. I was going to be a problem child.

I finished off my cigarette and jamp down and made my way home. It was getting pretty dark. I had no idea what happened round here.

I heard russling behind me, I chose to ignore it. I then hears footsteps and turned around. It was atleast 5 boys. They looked pretty muscly, and they were much taller than me. I was only 5'9 and these dudes would be atleast 6'7.

They moved towards me, smirking. I turned around and began sprinting in the direction of my house. They ran after me and I was thankful for being an athletic teenager. I sure could run fast.

I recognised the street Matt lived on and began running a bit faster, they were almost tripping up my heal. Matt's house came into view and just as I turned the corner to go up the drive way, one of the guys tackled me.

I punched and kicked trying to escape. He was far too heavy and strong.

"Get the fuck off me!" I screamed.