Chapter 16: Not Again

Garnet P.O.V
I wake up and Amethyst is in my arms. Man, the Grammy's and the birthday party was amazing! I can't believe Mona and Tamika came and I had almost my whole family there, it was truly great. I feel Amethyst toss and turn a bit, maybe a nightmare. I start kissing​ her forehead and holding her close. I then whispered in her ear "Baby calm down, I'm here.". After I whispered that, she started to calm down.

She started rubbing her eyes and she sat up. "*Yawn* Morning babe." She says in her cute melodic tone. "Morning, were you having a bad dream?" I ask and she nods. "Wanna talk about it?" I ask her and she shakes her head 'no'. "That's ok. It's too crazy to actually happen. Let's get Melissa up and make breakfast." She says while putting her robe and tossing mine towards me. "Thanks love." I say while putting it on. She comes over and kisses me deeply. "Mmm.." I moan in satisfaction and grip her tighter.

We part and I just look in her purple eyes. "I swear I love you." I say. "I know I love you too." She says with a giggle and I smile. "Your so cute." I say and kiss her nose and watch her beautiful eyes close in the sensual pleasure. We just sit there for a moment in silence, not awkward, but enjoyable silence with our foreheads touching. She then opens her eyes and kisses my nose. I smile and I say "Come on my love, let's go wake up our princess." I say and she takes my hand and we go to Melissa's room.

"Babe, Melissa and Steven are at Opal's house." I say before she walks in. "Right because of our 'special night' last night." She says with a deep blush. I laugh and walk over to my flustered wife. I lift her chin up and kiss her. She kisses back and then we part. "Don't be embarrassed." I say and she smiles. "I know, I love you." She says as she walks towards the kitchen. I follow her and then she says "Alexa, turn on 'Afraid' by Xavier Omär." She says to her speaker. "Ok, now playing." Alexa says back and the song starts playing.

(Play this AMAZING song NOW!!)
Me and Amy both know this song so as we cook some breakfast, we sing together and take turns singing different parts.

Lyrics:
Losing love, unrequited
Was it truly love? undecided
Hard times, i’m broken
Past lies, they leave you open
I try, i’m hopeless
At night, no way of coping
With this shredded heart
Can i get reparations for the pain?
Baby i’m afraid
Really i’m afraid

Of giving you what they all messed up
My stress up
Took them pictures and i dressed up
Looking blessed up
You need something and i got you
I spot you
Til i see your love is not true
It’s not true
And i’m scared of what that feels like
Looking stupid out in real life
Baby i’m afraid
Really i’m afraid

[Chorus]
Of loving you
(I’m so afraid to love you)
With all my heart, my time
(I’m so afraid of hurting again)
Baby i’m afraid
(I’m so afraid to love you)
Really i’m afraid
(I’m so afraid of hurting again)

[verse 2]

God has not given us the spirit of fear
but the spirit of love looking like it’s not here
I don’t doubt your heart, i just know things change
It just leads to pain, i still bleed the same

I still say i’m fine, but i leave my brain
dont’ wanna think no more, i can’t defeat my shame
Don’t wanna play no more, i can’t defeat this game
But that phone still rings, can’t delete your name