50k reads + bonus content

Hey guys, a while ago, this book barley had any reads at all and now it's at 50k. I cannot thank you all enough. It means the world to me that you enjoyed my book and I still read all your comments and they make me smile so much.

A couple of months ago I believe, a reader asked me to write a second book based on James and Iris in the afterlife, I'm sorry that I couldn't find your user name, and I won't be writing a second book but I thought a little bonus might be a nice treat? This is basically their reactions to each of Harry's schooling years at Hogwarts.

{1991}

Iris and James Potter smiled as they watched their only son, Harry, start his first day at Hogwarts. Even in the afterlife, they were incredibly excited to see where their son would begin his journey. He started in Gryffindor with a Muggle born named Hermione, who Iris thought he was partially rude to, and a Weasley boy named Ronald.

--

James smiled so proudly as his boy became the new Gryffindor seeker.

"Like father like son, am I right love?"

"Remind yourself that I played Quidditch too, James."

"Of course you did, love. I'm sorry love."

--

Both parents held each other sadly as they watched Harry become entranced by the mirror of erised.

"We could of had that all, James."

"One day we will, Iris dear."

--

Iris and James prayed so much for Harry and his friends as they went to face their killer, Voldemort.

--

They were relieved as their precious baby boy was safe.

{1992}

Iris and James couldn't help but be appalled as Harry was locked in his bedroom, and you can be damn sure that they were cheering on the Weasley brothers during Harry's rescue.

--

James became increasing protective when Lockhart decided to 'take Harry under his wing'.

"No one should be that close with my son, nobody."

--

"James! He's hearing the snake."

"Iris, there is nothing we can do."

"It harmed his best friend, James. A boy needs his mother."

--

James smirking proudly as Harry once again, resolves everything for another year.

--

{1993}

This year was particularly hard for both Potters.

--

James smiling like an idiot when he figures out that Remus Lupin is a Hogwarts professor.