He sighed before he got up off me. I got up and quickly put on a big t-shirt and some boys shorts then went to go open the door.

"Who is it?"

"Keondra" The person on the other side spoke.

I opened up the door to see Keondra and Kira standing there with snacks and movies. I moved to the side so that they could come in and at the same time J was coming down the stairs . Kira saw him first and instantly got happy, then Keondra looked at me with a shocked and confused all in one.

"I'm about to dip" J said coming over towards us.

"Okay" I mumble looking towards the ground.

"Oh yeah here" He said taking a brand new looking iPhone from his pocket and handing it to me.

"This mines? Why?" I asked but then remembered that he threw my phone out his car window.

"Cause I broke ya last one" He shrugged.

Nigga waited months before replacing my phone!

"Oh" was all I said.

"Cool, I guess I'll talk to you later" He said walking out the door and closing it behind him.

"Mm so what was that all about?" Keondra asked following behind me to my room.

"Oh nothing he threw my phone out the window and brought me a new one" I said plugging up the DVD player.

"That's what he came over for? To give you a new phone?" She asked.

"Yup"

"So why I see about four hickeys going down your neck?" She asked with her arched eyebrow up.

"Are you serious?!" I yelled jumping up and looking in the mirror.

There it was four big ass hickeys clear as day on my light bright ass.

"Dead serious" She said smirking at me "Aubrey did something go down with y'all?!" Keondra asked looking at me "Y'all fucked!"

"What...N-No we didn't fuck. He just came over to bring me my phone!" I said sitting back down on my bed.

"I gotta bounce something just came up" Kira said getting excited as she grabbed her stuff.

"Really Kira? What could possibly be more important than movie night with your best friend and twin sister?" Keondra asked.

"Good dick." Kira smirked looking at me.

I started feeling nauseous so I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Soon as I got to the toilet last nights dinner was coming out of me.

"You okay?" Keondra asked as she held my hair back.

10 mins later I was done spitting up and now brushing my teeth "It was something I ate last night" I said to Keondra who saying I was pregnant.

She don't know shit!

"No bitch you're pregnant! I don't give a damn what you say. I know you fucked J I can see it all in your face" She said grabbing her keys.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To CVS so I can get your ass some pregnancy test! I be back" She said leaving out the door.

I grabbed the phone J bought me and noticed he had programmed his number in it.

So he just going set up my phone....oh a'ight!

I was debating on if I should call him or not. I mean it wouldn't be a reason to because I'm not pregnant. I bet it was something I ate for dinner last night.