heart problems ???

Ross POV
All night I was thinking about the kiss at the move theater I loved it so much. Wait what if laura didn't like the kiss will let me fine out. I got up from my bed then went down the stairs to see laura setting at the island breathing heavy "laura" I said she turn around and looked at me and force a painful small "laura what's wrong" I walked next to her and she tried stand up and said "n..nothing ..I..its ..j..just ..h..he..heart problems.. I..I'll be.....f..fine" oh god she cant even talk with out taking so much air in her longs. I picked her up and took her up stairs to my room. I grab the phone and called the doctor. When laura got back up she fainted oh God

-- page break--
The doctor still in my room with laura. tears are falling down my face and really worried when the doctor walks out of the room he said "laura has a heart condition when she's stressed,scared even mad here heart can't take that much pressor" I nod my head and said "can I go see her" the doctor nod his Head "yes but she's sleeping" he started to pack his stuff "if something happens call me" he said I nod and said thank you when he left I went in my room to look at her. She was looking out the glass door. "Hey" I said softly I didn't want to scare her I sat on the end on the bed and I smile at her. She gave me a weak smile. I walk to the windows and opened them. When I look back at laura she was crying "laura" I said and sat next to her and she sob "I want to go home with my mom and sister I don't like living like this I want to be free like you and everyone else." She sob more "I want to go places and party and have fun like you" she said looking at me. I don't know how to control her but what I do work I hug her and come her down then I wisper in her ear. "Laur what if I take you some were far from her like a beach our Bahamas we can got to Bahamas I promise.