14 .Unexpected Coffee With Hussain

Start from the beginning

"kya Yaar Pura khatam hogya, he rejected me For misbehaving with him last time in the shop" she was tapping her left and right feet constantly like a child... She was wearing a white jeans with fancy top till knee and shawl was perfectly wrapped near her neck..she did a pony tail.She was continously bitting her nails while speaking on the phone..

I took a look on her face.., "she was the girl who saved me and gave me another life. I owe a debt to her now.. I think I should help her out.." I said to my self and pressed on the bell..

Assistant came and said him to get her inside.

I on the stove to keep milk 🥛 to have a  coffee

" excuse me sir" she said as soon as she slightly opened the door 🚪...

I turned to face her and smiled looking at her..

"arey ap yaha 😂" she jumped towards my table making me flickered back a little bit.. "ugh!!! Easy girl 👧... Coffee ☕???" I asked

"ji" she frowned waiting for me to explain.

"will you have coffee... You look quit stressed" I said clearing my throat.

"oh yeah.. Sure. Thank you 😊" she grinned

"omg! Unexpected Coffee ☕ with Hussain Asif 😍" she said like she was dreaming but it was clear to me.. I chuckled at her look

"so kya masla hay apka?" I did not want to drag the conversation more.. So I directly came to my point..

"waha jo khadoos bayta haina.. He rejected me" she said lowering her head.

"rejected in the sense? 😜" I said teasingly I know she was annoyed.. But I don't know what made me to say this

"rejected in the sense... I had an interview today but yesterday unknowningly I fought with him for breaking the vase in shop...and then I met you out.. I saved your life" She said stressing more on last sentence giving me hint that I should help her now..

I smiled absent-mindedly at her nervous look..

"utho yaha Se aur baar jao" I said she quickly looked at me with 😲

"ab maine kya kia? Do bhai bhi ek jaise gussa nak pay hi" She dared to speak in that situation also... I turned around and chuckled at her sentence..

"chalo shehry ab thoda free hay.. Uske cabin may chalien.. Tumhe project 📽 nahi chahiye 📸" I laughed at her...

"oh.. Yeah.. Ap ki banai huvi coffee ☕ to pee lun.. Aisa moqa bar bar thodi na milta" she said bitting her lower lips "jaldi" I said..

"hey brother watsapp? Aj kis Ko bhaga diya😜" I said teasingly.

"you remembered yesterday I said you about that I'll mannered girl who misbehaved with me.. Aj uska interview tah.. And I rejected her.." I was like his dairy.. He shares everything with me.. And I m glad he trust me.

"ohhh... Listen bhai  I have a request?" I said lowering my head. Moved towards him and hugged him from back..

"kya baat hay?" he frowned at me

"mai tume ek ladki Se milana chahta hun..jisne kal mere jaan bachai. And gave me a new life.. She needs this project...and I want you to accept her.. On my request" I requested him, I know uski zarurat nahi teh

"oye khotiya..ladki ka chakar?Phir we? Wo ek hi din mein? Uski kya zarurat hay..tu bhi ajeeb hay.. Teri choice Ko may Kabhi mana Kar sakta hun kya?? Wo ladki jo bhi hay tell her to submit her cv and contract papers now.." he said making me laugh but I felt like a taunt on me.. patting on my shoulder and eyes on laptop..

"bhai ap ki tarah nahi hun"i frowned

" tu bas khush reh..TU Theek toh hay na "he asked with concerned. I nodded and smiled

" andar a jao papers laykar" I called her inside.. She took a baby step while smirk was clearly seens on her face when she saw shehry.. I giggled at her.

"yeah rahe papers" she kept her 📄 on his table.. He took a look on it.. Within sec he blasted in front of her..

"I said you are rejected, then why the hell you are here?" he showed his bloodshot eyes

"apke bhai Se pucho" She was calm and smirking 😏

"Sai....." he was about to speak I intrepted him "yes bhai" I pouted

He rolled his eyes... "only for you bro.. Aur apni dost Se Kahe.. Manners seek kay aye... KAL subah 6:00 🕒 Se...." I coughed clearing my throat bcz I know how he is actually and now she is my friend "raat ke 12:00 tak"  She widened her eyes

"Thank you bro" I smiled

"what the?? Wat about my sleep?" She wispered in my ear "adat dallo ab, mera kaam hogaya " I  laughed at her situation

She gave a fake smile to him and came out....

"hey.. Sir?" She called me.. Wat?? Sir??

"call me Hussain" I smiled

"ji sir..." I glared at her She bit her lower lips and corrected her sentence "ji Hussain..thank you so much "
She smiled heartily..

She entered the apartment with her scooty..

Tab Se lay Kar aj tak shehry aur fatin ki aise nok jhok hote rehte hay.. 😉 Zindagi ne chahe muje jitne ghum die hay.. Laykin mere yeh do Bandar always entertain me....making me Realize that I m not alone..

She smacked on my head making me come back to my real world.. And handed me a cup of tea 🍵 . She knows me well when I needed tea.. When I want to rest.. Everything.. "thank you" 😊

After some times fatin packed her hand bag  "chalo Hussain I have to go and check the footage once again.. I m going to get the hard disk from office.. Iil be back soon.. Just go to your apartment and take rest dude" we did our friendship sign 🤜🤛👉👈👆👃.. She left on the scooty 🛵 

I turned around to move inside the apartment.. As soon as the lift opened someone rushed out so fast that I jumped back little... And her dupatta slipped away touching my face...  The same fragrance which I had in bus... I just ignored and moved towards my apartment....

*******

Kon hay wo ladki?? Kya Hussain Janne ki koshish karega??

To know.. Stay tuned with me.. 😊

So support me.. And give vote my silent readers..

Take care

Allah hafiz

~Amna ✒️ ~