"You don't know a damn thing you're talking about Luckket."Ximena spoke calmly lacing the fear she was pushing down.

Luckket clicked on the picture zooming into Anthony's face. He hated him and his family with so much passion in this world. He just wanted to seek revenge for his father. Killing a Taylor was all that he needed so he could assure that his father would rest to ease.

"Oh I assure you that I do, but don't worry, I won't tell no one that you're a dirty cop." Luckket told her as he looked around to make sure that wasn't being heard by anyone.

"And why is that?"Ximena questioned.

Luckket shrugged his shoulders with a smirk on his face as he leaned back in his chair. "Because I want in."
______________________

"You know Daddy love you right?"Anthony asked Payton who sat in his passenger seat with her hair freshly straightened with a smile on her face.

She nodded her head pretty aware of how much her dad loved her just by the amount of times he told her that everyday. "Yes dad and I love you to."She assured him.

He chuckled while keeping his eyes on the road. "I love yo' mama too and y'all mean everything to me."He added. "I'm telling you this because there could be a possibility that yo' daddy could be gone for a long time, I did some shit that I got to face the consequences for. I'm not trying to say I'm leaving now or anything, it could be whenever. I just want my Payso to be prepared and it not to happen so sudden, you feel me?"This was the first time he actually had this talk with his daughter. Ever since she was born he always lived the fast paced life. Every time he got handed time to serve it was always 3 months minimum and 8 months to the maximum. He never really been away from his pride and joy that long and it's eating away at him knowing that eventually he'll be away from her for some years now, 10 being the minimum.

Every time he looked into her brown eyes, he always wished he wasn't so head deep into the streets and he could actually be a normal father with a legal job.

"Yeah daddy, I understand, but where you going, Houston or something?"She asked oblivious to what place her father was really aiming for when he first began this talk.

Anthony shook his head. "Nah, but I promise when I get back, I ain't gone tell you shit about it."He stated causing the both of them to laugh.

"Daddy, that ain't fair."She pouted after she finished laughing.

"Isn't."Anthony corrected her grammar, Beylan had him in habit of doing that. They may speak any type of way, but they made sure Payton didn't let that reflect on her. "And yes it is fair."He said pulling up at Beylan's place. "I promise to tell you once you get older and you have kids that have kids."He teased her causing her to throw a slight tantrum.

Parking the car, Anthony assisted her out of the vehicle by carrying her on his side as if she were two and not eight. "Yo momma car ugly."He curled up his upper lip as he looked at the white 2017 Hyndai Elantra. "She need to be ridin' them foreigns like yo' pops."He bragged as he banged on the door.

Beylan was expecting the presence of her baby father so it didn't take long for her to open the door. "Anthony please tell me you got there in time for Braxton to take her pictures for my portfolio."She stepped aside to let them into the house away from the heat of outside.

Anthony set Payton down on the hardwood floor placing her duffle bag down on the couch next to Beylan's cousin Franiya and her friend Antinea. "Whass' up ladies and yes Bey, I made it in time. You gone have to tell that gay mother'fucka to watch what he say to me cause I'll blow his shit."Anthony fumed. Braxton was a gay guy that Beylan grew close to as she ventured off into the fashion world. She was building a clothing line for kid girls and Braxton had the perfect connects and he took some bomb ass pictures so it was a match made in heaven. Braxton and Beylan hung out a lot so sometime he was around when Anthony and Beylan we're handing off Payton and every time he sees Anthony he'll say some off the wall shit that'll piss him off. Clearly, Braxton was attracted to him.