Welcome The Schuyler Sisters

The next morning, all of the house was quiet. That is, until someone started blasting Fall Out Boy. Can any of you lovely readers guess who it was? If you thought Thomas, think again. It was little Peggy, who knew the only way to get the house up was to wake Thomas with one of his least favorite bands. George, of course, was already downstairs, making breakfast since he didn't get to make dinner the night before. He smiled as he heard the ruckus start upstairs, still amazed at how crazy children could be.
Meanwhile, upstairs, Alexander was woken up by the feeling of something being pulled out his ears. He opened his eyes to see none other than Thomas standing over him, glaring daggers.
"Get your ass up, shortcake. I swear to all that is living, if you broke my earbuds, I will end you." Alex only rolled his eyes.
"Shut up, Thomas. Let us sleep." Alex smiled at John, who was still laying beside him from calming him last night. Thomas made a gagging noise, then stormed out of the room, probably to go kill Peggy, who was now blasting Melanie Martinez. Alex sat up, then noticed a lump at the foot of the bed. He looked it up and down, making it to be Marq, who must've fallen asleep there last night.
"Monsieur Laf. Get up." Marq only grumbled, slowly sitting up.
"What year iz 'zit?" Alex laughed, then poked John's face. John only glared at him, then sat up as Alex unwrapped his arms from his body.
"It's 2050. You went into a coma. Thomas is married to James, John is deaf, I teach ballet, and Kanye is president." It was quiet for a moment, then we all burst out laughing. At the sound of our laughter, three girls popped their heads out from the doorway. The oldest was a mixed girl with dark brown curls. The second was a pale girl with dark brunette hair. The youngest was a pale mixed girl with light brunette hair with blonde ends and sunglasses.
"Um.. Hi..." The older two smiled at each other, then walked into the room, dragging Peggy with them. The three boys watched them as they joined on the bed.
"Hello. I'm Angelica." said the oldest, "This is Eliza.", she said, pointing to the second, "and this is Peggy.", she pointed to the youngest, who didn't seem to be looking at any of us.
"Madamoiselle Peggy iz blind. That's why she wears ze glasses." John and Alex nodded and smiled at the three girls.
"Nice to meet you. So, is there something you need?" Angelica smiled at Alex, then turned to Eliza, asking her something without saying anything. Eliza nodded, causing Angelica to turn back to the boys.
"Do you two want to go school shopping with us today? We have to get materials for 2nd Semester."(A/N: So, this is based in Virginia, and some of our schools have 4-by-4 schedule. 4 classes one semester. Another 4 the next semester. Its way easier to just stick with that, because its what im used to. Thanks) Alex and John looked at each other, shrugged, and turned back to the girls.
"Sure." said John.
"Don't see why not.." Alex looked uncertain still, but didn't see a point of saying no.
"WHERE THE FUCK IS PEGGY! I'M GOING TO BREAK HER PHONE IN A MINUTE!" Everyone in the room turned to see Thomas storming by the doorway in an angry rage. Peggy giggled, thinking he had passed. Thomas stopped in his tracks at the noise, turning his head towards the room.
"I SWEAR TO ALL THAT IS LIVING, IF YOU DON'T TURN THAT NASTY CRAP OFF, I WILL-" Thomas was cut off by a hand on his mouth.
"Now, now, Tom. Leave her alone. She was just having some fun, dear." Thomas rolled his eyes at James, then licked his hand. He pulled it back, disgust written on his face.
"That's just disgusting. Come on. Breakfast is almost done, and its your turn to set the table." James dragged Thomas out of the room as he glared at everyone in the vicinity. This earned him a death glare from Alex, who didn't like his cockiness. Peggy pulled her phone out and held the power button down for five seconds, turning it off.
"There we go. We should eat breakfast before we leave." Everyone nodded at Peggy, then realized she couldn't see.
"Oui, mais Thomas et moi must come with vous. Nous are helping ze boys find zome clothing." Everyone agreed, some questioning why Thomas would want to come, and left the room. As they walked down the stairs, the doorbell rang. Marq instantly smiled and ran the rest of the way down and opening the door. On the porch was a boy around 18 years old. He studied Marq for a minute, then smiled.
"How have you been, LaffyTaffy?" Marq pulled the male into a hug, a huge smile on his face.
"That's Hercules. He's been Laf's best friend since middle school, when Laf got here. He goes to a Christian school now. Don't worry. He doesn't hate gays." Angelica whispered this to John and Alex, who were standing in front of her. They walked the rest of the way down the stairs and started towards the kitchen, leaving Marq with Hercules.

WORD COUNT:897

I know its shorter than the last one, but I'm tired. I'll probably have the next chapter up in a few days. WONT be on Saturday. Idk about Sunday. Thanks for the reads!