Dragon Age- The Mystery Behind The Dragon Eye (Chapter 2)

"Here ya go everyone here's chapter two. This chapter should help you get a better grip on the story itself. Please let me know how you think Thankyou and Happy Reading"

Chapter 2

                       “Ha ha ha” Griffin laughed. “Well well well isn't it Amber and the gang. We've been looking all day for you right Jessie.” Jessie nodded. “Hmph I think it's time to get a little payback don't you think Jessie?” Jessie just gave an evil smirk and nodded a yes.

                 The gang and I were frozen in our tracks not knowing what to do. Max and I finally came to our senses and started charging towards them. Griffin came at me while Jessie charged at Max. Max landed a punch to Jessie's right arm but Jessie's landed a hard punch to Max's jaw. I saw Max stumble backwards as Jessie pounced on him. Max and Jessie were rolling on the ground trying to hold each other down but with every attempt they both failed. When Jessie had Max pined down he punched Max between the eyes but Max kneed Jessie in the groin. Jessie went down hard and I saw Max pined him down and held him good for a few minutes but then Jessie kicked him off of himself and charged at him again.

                   I tried to run and help him but Griffin tripped me, halfway down I threw myself back up quickly turning around and landing a kick to his shins. Griffin went down hard but got right back up and quickly threw a punch at my face. I dodged the hit and landed an even faster one and punched him in the nose. He stumbled back but kept his footing. He was wheezing and he had his right arm against his nose and mouth. He mumbled, “ Hah not half bad.” He took his hand away and I saw streams of blood flowing from his nose. He looked at me in pure hatred but he kept his distance. I was slightly wheezing but I was still willing to fight for Jaden's sake.

                   For a few moments Griffin just stood there not doing anything until he let out a battle cry like yell and charged at me. I dodged his charge but he threw his right arm out and punched me in the gut. Stumbling and then regaining my balance I looked in his direction only to see he was gone. I looked all around me but he was gone. That's when I heard Jasmine yell I quickly turned around to notice that Griffin was strangling her. Anger erupted inside of me as I charged at him. He gave me a grin but still went on strangling Jasmine. I heard Jasmine call out to me and that's what made me even more enraged. Jumping up in the air I tried to land a blow on Griffin's head but instead he ducked and I accidentally hit Jasmine on the right shoulder. She yelped in pain and I...I couldn't believe what I had just done to her. Griffin showed his face again and smirk.

“Damn you, you snake why are you using my friends as a way of defense that's just pathetic.” I yelled.

                His expression changed and I could see that he was getting annoyed. “Come out from behind her and fight me like a real man.” I retorted. He sighed then said, “Fine then I will but I think it's about time we wrap things up don't you think Jessie?” He called out. Jessie quickly retreated back to Griffin's side laughing in a evil tone. Griffin let go of Jasmine and I ran to her side asking her if she was okay. She weakly open her eyes and nodded a yes. Sighing in relief I helped her up to her feet then led her towards were the others were.

              When there I asked everyone if they were all right and they all nodded a yes. Looking over to were Joey and Kenny were slouched on the ground I saw Kenny putting his hand on Jaden's head. I went over and asked him really quick if Jaden was going to be alright, and he just shrugged his shoulders. Max and me looked back at Griffin and Jessie to see that they still hadn't moved a muscle. “What are you waiting for.” I called. “I thought you were gonna speed things up with this.”