#1: A Lover's Heart (ChadxCharlee)

(A/N I got nothin' against Nikki Misery... really. So no be mad at me)

“I’m fat.”

“No you’re not, Charlee.”

“Yes I am. I’m fat and disgusting.”

No, you’re not. You look beautiful.”

Charlee looked at me with crossed arms, and I saw a tiny smile creep onto his face as he looked down. I walked over to where he was on the couch and sat down next to him, placing my hand on his belly. I giggled as I felt a kick,

“I know that being pregnant is going to make you a bit insecure, but you have nothing to worry about; you look as great as ever.”

Charlee looked at me, “Thank you, Chad. I’m glad I have you around.”

I smiled, “You’ll always have me around.”

I rubbed Charlee’s belly affectionately and thought about the little baby that was inside. Charlee was now seven months pregnant, and I was so excited to meet the little guy… well, girl; Charlee was having a girl and he couldn’t be happier… except for when he would get a bit moody of course, but that was to be expected.

I felt bad for him though about getting pregnant. Don’t think that either of us wish that this wasn’t happening, it was just the circumstances that I felt bad about; Charlee had decided to tag along with Logan on one of his outings with Nikki Misery and Nick Rossi, and they ended up getting really drunk… Charlee and Nikki hooked up, and once Nikki found out that Charlee was pregnant, he made sure he had nothing to do with him anymore; he was freaked out and thought that Charlee was disgusting.

Charlee was a mess; he was scared out of his mind and didn’t know what to do. Logan wanted to help out with the baby and everything since he felt bad and thought it was his fault, but after taking everything into account, we had all decided that he wouldn’t be the most fit to take care of a child. Ryan offered to help, but Charlee felt that it would be unfair for him to have to take care of a child that wasn’t his.

And then Röbby came up with the idea for me to step in. He figured it would be a great idea since I was “already like their mother”.

After smacking him and thinking about what he had said, I actually thought that it was a good idea. Charlee was one of my best friends in the entire world and I would do anything for him. So I agreed to help out, and after a bit of protest on his part, Charlee accepted; he didn’t want me to “give up my life” for him, but I insisted that it was what I wanted.

So I moved in with him and devoted all of my time to making sure he was as comfortable and as happy as possible, and that he and the baby were as healthy as could be. I spent all of my time now tending to Charlee’s every need happily, and he greatly appreciated it.

I felt so good helping him; I loved Charlee to death and I knew I would love his baby too. I only wondered if I would love it as my own…

I focused my attention back to Charlee,

“Do you need anything? Are you hungry, or thirsty?”

He shook his head, “Nah, I’m fine.”

“Are you sure? I can get you anything you want.”

He chuckled, “I’m fine, Chad. Thank you, though.”

“Ok, well, make sure you let me know if you do need anything, alright?”

“Ok.” He smiled, and I smiled back. I got up off the couch and went into the kitchen to get something to eat, and while I was in there cleaning a carrot the doorbell rang. I set everything down and rinsed my hands off in the sink then walked into the living room, and I saw that Charlee had gotten up off the couch to answer the door. I rushed over to him and moved him back to the couch,