"Stay." He said hugging me tighter.

"I like this position better." He said while placing a line of wet, hot kisses down my neck. I threw my head back and gave him better access. He turned me around quickly and pushed me down on the bed. He sat on top on me straddling me, still peppering kisses all over my neck. He found my sweet spot and quickly attacked it, and of course I let out a moan which turned him on because he was now tugging on my shirt. I was now breathing heavily and so was he.

"W-wait." I said, remembering something.

"What?" He asked straightening his back but still sitting on me.

"What happened at the hospital? Who brought me there? I can't afford to pay all of those bills! Hell I can't even afford to pay 1/4 of them." I said making hand gestures.

"Relax baby, relax. I brought you there and I am paying for the bills." He said kissing me in between his words. I was speechless, I didn't expect this.

"And Amelia, I'm sorry for every single thing I did and put you through. I regret everything." He said looking at me.

"Can you ever forgive me?" He asked.

"I forgive you Alex, just not completely." I said kissing his jaw. He nodded. 

"One more thing." Alex said.

"Yes...?" I said.

"When are we going to tell Jason that I'm his father?" He asked and I looked to my right and took a deep breath.

"Whenever you want. He's your son, you can pick when to tell him." I said. I'm going to need to share Jason now, it's not just the two of us anymore.

"Thank you Amelia, you don't know how much this means to me." He said, while I just nodded.

"And I'm sorry I wasn't there during your pregnancy or the birth, I would take it all back just to be there." He said in a sad tone.

"I know Alex, I know." I said and I flipped us both over so I was now sitting on top of him, straddling him.

"We have to go now, we don't want Jason screaming and making us deaf again, do we?" I said laughing.

"No, we certainly do not." He said and we both got off the bed, left the room and shut the door. We got Jason from his bedroom, walked down stairs, got his car keys, locked the front door, left and drove off down the street until you could no longer see my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours of shopping we bought Jason some new toys and clothes, of course he was extremely happy. I didn't want to buy anything but Alex forced me to so i bought a dress with a purse that came with it, a pair of heels to go with it and black laced matching underwear. We stopped in front of an ice cream parlour.

"Well since my two favourite people in the world were being good, we can now get some ice cream." Alex said walking off into the ice cream parlour. Soon he disappeared and I was left alone with Jason.

"YESSS WE GET ICE CREAM!!" Jason said jumping up and down on the spot.

"Jason be nice, okay?" I asked holding on to him.

"Yes mummy." He said and just as I was about to walk inside he grabbed onto my leg. I turned around only to see two little tears escape his eyes. I quickly bent down to his level.

"Jason baby, what's going on?" I asked hugging him.

"When were you gonna tell me bout' daddy?" He managed to say, and the only thing I could feel was guilt. I took a quick glance into the parlour only to lock eyes with Alex. One tear slid down my eye, and I think he noticed because he started walking towards us. I looked back at Jason and all I could manage to say was;

"I'm sorry."

Alexander quickly rushed towards us and kneeled down towards our height.

"What's going on??" He said looking back and forth at Jason and I. I look at Alex with glimmering eyes.

"He knows." I said as I pulled him into a hug. He hugged me for about a minute or two before going over to Jason and hugging him too.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before Jason, but it's true. I am your daddy." Alex said while Jason's eyes widened.

"Jason hunny, say something please." I said looking concerned, but instead of saying something he just pulled us into a tight hug.

"I love you so much!" Jason said.

"Now mummy won't cry in the shower every day." He said and I pulled away.
I looked at Jason with eyes wide open.

"Oh oh." Jason said hiding behind Alex. I caught Alex looking at me so I lowered my head because I was ashamed of myself.

"Doesn't matter Jason, it's alright, I'm not angry at you." I said hugging him.

"Now how about that ice cream?" I asked as I stood up and grabbed Jason's hand pulling him towards the ice cream parlour.

Leaving Alex by himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived home hours later and everyone was exhausted. Jason ran to the couch and started watching cartoons in the living room. Alex took off his leather  jacket and placed it on a chair in the kitchen while I had to put all the new clothes that I bought away. After I did that I walked down stairs to see Alex and Jason watching TV together, I smiled at the sight. I could get used to this. Alex saw me and gave me a wink, I walked up to them and was about to sit down when the doorbell rang.

"Ohhhh come on." I yelled, holding my hands up. Alex and Jason laughed.

"Not funny." I said and rolled my eyes. I turned around and as i was getting up, Alexander had slapped my ass. 

"Alexander! Behave yourself!"  I said and stormed off to the door. I opened the door and there stood the two people that I did not want to see.