Week One

Good morning my brothers and sisters in Christ. It's @AnnaDolly7 here! Welcome to our first week of outreach. Today's outreach will be very simple but first let us get into God's word.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honorable, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report: if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think about these things.

Explanation;

From this verse, we are told to think of everything that is basically beautiful. Whatever that is true, honourable, just, pure, lovely and good it must have come from God.

If a person has those characteristics and applies them in life, they will always shine for God.

Even to the simplest way of treating your family or friends with a morning message and sending them daily devotional to let them know that you remember them everyday will be a great encouragement to strengthen their faith in Christ.

We should always feed our mind and soul with beautiful thought so that our spirit may grow and be stronger in Christ.

Task of the week:

With everything that we have discussed today, I would like you guys to share one quality/characteristic that best describes who you are and one which you truly need to work on.
By doing this, we can come together and help each other to turn our weaknesses into strength so that we can shine even brighter for God.

This week, pray and improve on that trait! If you're trying to improve patience, try being patient with others. Not only will it help to better yourself but other people will see. You may inspire them!