OS #3 - A Misdeed

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine. I'm a man, I can take your weak ass punches." Alex said, pushing himself up so he could sit up on the couch.

"Well, you were crying. But if you say you're fine, I guess your fine." Thomas stood and looked down on Alex. Alex shrugged and rubbed his eyes.

"Alright. Just know that I love you, okay? I would never do anything like that again. I'll get ready, you should too." Thomas had quickly walked out of the living room. Alex sighed and tried remembering where he last left his phone.

Alex's heart hurt when he remembered trying to call the police on Thomas in the heat of the moment. Thomas had snatched it from him. Alex remembered Thomas had put it on a high cabinet in the kitchen.

Alex hopped up to go and retrieve his phone. Hopefully, his friends weren't worrying since they expect him to always reply to a text 98.99% of the time.

~•~
One day later. . .
~•~

Thomas (8:34 PM): Where the hell are you?

Alex (2:15 AM): Im on my way!

Alex was driving back home at 2:16 am. His friends had insisted that he should go out with them to the club. It was fun until he checked his phone to see Thomas was texting him. Alex had to reply to the text quickly and told his friends he had to go and leave.

He should've given Thomas a heads up before ditching him. They were supposed to go to the theater for a date. It was a bad habit, Alex would do this with everyone he would make plans with originally and he would forget or blow it off.

Alex pulled up to their driveway and parked. He quickly took out the keys and rushed to the front door. Alex turned the knob.

Locked.

Alex sighed and rang the doorbell. He hated to have woke Thomas at this time, and he did skip a date. He couldn't imagine how mad Thomas could be.

Almost immediately, Alex felt himself be pulled in and then he heard the door slam shut once he was in. Alex tumbled back and saw Thomas turned to him. Thomas was red and he gave an angry huff.

"Thomas, I-I'm sorry-" Alex attempted an apology, but was quickly interrupted.

"Sorry? You call coming home late and not at least let me know you weren't coming?!" Thomas shouted. Thomas took a few steps to Alex. Alex quickly backed away in fright.

"I forgot-"

"Oh, and I suppose you forgot our date too!?" Thomas stared into Alex's eyes, making him cower in fear.

"John and-"

Thomas pushed Alex down onto the floor with a loud, BANG! Alex was frozen on the ground. He had his elbows propping him up and looked up at Thomas who was standing over him and looking down at him with eyes of fury.

"I don't give a shit about what your friends are doing. You should've been here with me and we would have gone on the date and come home happily! But you had to ditch me, didn't you!? I wasted money for this! And I waste money for you living here, and this is how you thank me!?"

Alex felt tears pricking at the edge of his eyes. He thought Thomas wouldn't handle it like this again.

"Thomas-"