My Bullying Story-Updated-

So if you hadn't known already I put out a bullying story. It got amazing feedback and I appreciate how many comments i got saying I was in their prayers. Each comment means a lot. Things have gotten better and I'm glad for that. The boy (bully) in that story has gotten better but was still never kicked out of school. I was going to go on a trip for my school but I am no longer to because of this person. So this person is still disrespectful to a lot of people including teachers. The trip is really fun and i went on one last year. Now i'm missing out. Because his father donates more money than my parents do to the school. Society today sucks. It's more about who has more money and it's wrong. If you are getting bullied then say something. Don't be afraid to stand up for what you believe in. Because in the end just think of it as the bully is taking their insecurities out on you.
Things get better. So if your thinking about ending it now then listen to me when i say do not end it. You will move on with your life and you will find happiness one day. I hope you do very soon. My messages are open for anyone to message me if you would like to talk/rant.
Also i would like to apologize for my writing skills at this point. i am using my phone and i have auto correct off.
Thank you also for 171K reads. it blew my mind when i saw the number go up so fast. DM me if needed. I try to check every two weeks if possible.