FINAL PART

SWARA MY OBSESSION
IN MIDNIGHT
Sanskaar wants to take revenge from rajat for swara.
Police is taking Rajat to some place and the road is totally lonely.
Suddenly the jeep stops at a lonely place. Police men drags out rajat outside the jeep.
Rajat :hey where u all taking me out.
But they don't give answers to his questions and tie him on a tree Branch. And leaves from there.
Rajat sees a man little far away from him. Man comes near him and it reveals as Sanskaar.
Rajat (whispers ):Sanskaar
Sanskaar (angrily holds his collar ):u bloody rascal i think u as my best friend and u put ur bloody bad eyes on my wife. Now i will show u the hell.u will regret that u had done a sin.
Sanskaar takes a bottle.
Rajat (in fear ):what is this
Sanskaar (smirk and opens the bottle ):ur punishment
He throw little bit bottle liquid on Rajat feet. He screams in pain his feet starts Burning.
.
.
Rajat (crying ):no Sanskaar don't do this please i m ur best friend u r throwing acid on me.please spare me kill me but don't do this to me.
.
Sanskaar :this is only starting
He sits on the floor. Rajat is crying in pain. He is asking forgiveness from Sanskaar
Sanskaar :Now next turn.
Rajat (in fear ):no Sanskaar+- please don't do this
Sanskaar (furiously ):no u should punish for trying to rape my jaan. What u think ha u will play with my swara dignity. U don't know that swara is my obession.if i can kill ragini my first wife to make swara to come in my life. Punish those rascal boys who dare to come near my swara and u try to rape my baby i will not leave u. Now u will see what a lover boy can do.
.
He throws kerosene on Rajat in whole process Rajat is pleading from Sanskaar. But Sanskaar having anger and obession that he doesn't listen Rajat.
Sanskaar lit the match stick.
Rajat (pleading ):no Sanskaar please. Please
Sanskaar doesn't listen him and throw the match stick on Rajat.
Rajat body starts Burning. He is screaming in pain. Sanskaar is smiling seeing Rajat condition.
Someone listen and sees all this even that person listen Sanskaar confession of his crimes.
that person is crying. And that person is swara who can't believe this that the innocent loving husband who always is in front of her is a murderer.
FLASHBACK
Swara is hell worried for Sanskaar. She is thinking that he is fine or not. She searches him by gps of his mobile and comes to this place
FLASHBACK ENDS
Swara leaves from there as a lifeless body.
IN HOTEL
SWASAN ROOM
Swara comes inside the room like a lifeless body and goes near to the bed. She falls down near the bed and starts crying vigorously. She is clutching the bed sheet tightly during crying.
Swara(in mind ):it means ragini di death is not a accident sanskaar kills di that i come to his life and he beats my friends. Oh God sanskaar what is this. How can u do this.
She is crying vigorously. Suddenly door opens of the room. Sanskaar comes inside the room. He listens swara crying voice in the living room he runs in the bed room and sees that swara is crying vigorously. He hugs swara tightly.
Sanskaar (patting her back ):baby everything is ok. He has gone far away from us. I m here na don't cry Please.
Swara (in hug):Sanskaar how much u love me
Sanskaar (smiles):u can't imagine how much i love u swara. I m mad for u. I m madly in love with u
Swara (hugging him tightly more n more ):make love with me
Sanskaar become shocked and breaks the hug. He cups the her face.
Sanskaar :baby u r not ok
Swara :hmm Please Sanskaar makes me ur completly once again. Please
Sanskaar smiles
Sanskaar :i love u swara
Swara (crying );i love u too
Sanskaar smiles he kisses her cheeks and drinks the tears. He kisses her forehead. He kisses her lips passionately. Swara just wants to feel him. She kisses him with full emotions.
Sanskaar breaks the kiss and carry her to the bed.he places her on bed.he starts kissing her neck. Swara just wants to feel Sanskaar. She is loving him.
They both get intimate with each other. They both lay down on each other embrace. Sanskaar kisses her forehead.
Sanskaar :good night baby
Swara (hugs him ):good night.
She tightly hugs him tightly just to feel his love in his embrace. Sanskaar smiles at this and hugs her tightly. He sleeps after this. But sleep is far away from Swara.
She gets up and sees Sanskaar lovingly and kisses his forehead. She frees herself from his tight embrace and leaves to the living room after dressing herself.
IN MORNING
Sanskaar gets up in morning. He doesn't find Swara beside him.
Sanskaar (in mind ):where is baby
Sanskaar :jaan, baby where r u.
He wear the clothes. Sanskaar checks on bathroom than in balcony but he doesn't find Swara anywhere he comes outside the bedroom and sees the view which snatches his soul. Tears starts to come down from his eyes. There his Swara is lying on a bedsheet lifeless. She commits suicide. He runs there immediately. And hugs her legs. He is crying vigorously. He is screaming her name in cry.
Sanskaar (scream in cry ):Swara. Swara. Why Swara why u do this why. What is wrong baby why....
He is crying suddenly Swara phone starts ringing. Swara voice comes out from her phone Sanskaar takes the phone.
Swara :jaan i know now u get up.challo open my voice mail
Sanskaar immediately opens the voice mail.
Swara (crying ):i know baby that after seeing me like this u will break into pieces. But what can i do Sanskaar. I come to know all the truth what crime u commited just because of my love. U kill ragini di and rajat because of me. U beats my friends just because of me. U love me so much Sanskaar. I m the root cause of ur all crime. I know that i m the reason so i m killing myself Sanskaar. I love u so much that i can't give u any punishment of ur crime. Will always love u. Please become a good person and move on ur life. After listening this voice mail this phone will blast in one minute because i don't want that Police will take u to jail in my suicide case. See i m selfish in ur love. I love u Sanskaar.
Phone falls from Sanskaar hand and he sits on the land with a thud. He is crying like a hell. He makes free Swara body and hugs her tightly. He doesn't want to leave her.
One day passes But Sanskaar is still sitting taking Swara dead body in his embrace he doesn't want to leave her.
Police comes after hotel mangement call them that one couple don't come outside from the room from whole day. Police starts to free Swara body from Sanskaar embrace. They make it free. He is thinking all is sin. He is guilty now. Swara death make him realize his all sin.
Sanskaar (in mind ):i m sorry ragini i m sorry all. I m sorry Swara. But i want to become a good person but i can't live a life where u r not present beside me Swara because u r my obession And i can't live without u.
He sees Police gun and takes it immediately in a nano second and shoot himself on his head. He dies on the spot.
Both swasan body is lying lifeless on the floor and all r seeing that with a shocked expression and was amazed to see a husband love and obession for his wife.
SO THIS IS THE END OF A OBSESSION STORY IF U WANT ANOTHER OBSESSION STORY JUST SHOOT UR COMMENTS. SORRY MAKING A SAD ENDING BUT I THINK WHATEVER SANSKAR DID IS WRONG AND HE DESERVES A PUNISHMENT AND HE GETS A PUNISHMENT AS SWARA DEATH.