RAISING OF OBSESSIVE LOVER

HEY GUYS I M BACK ONCE AGAIN.
SORRY WILL POST DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL SOON
SWARA MY OBSESSION
Swasan goes to rajat home.
Rajat :ohh great bhabhi welcome.
Swara :thank u dever ji
Rajat serves the food and both Swara Rajat talks with each other so much. Rajat totally falls on Swara. Sanskaar
Sanskaar drags Swara through waist.
Sanskaar :challe lets leave.
Swara :ok baby.
Sanskaar :ok we will now rajat.
Rajat :Sanskaar u both r here so we will meet again again like college days.
Sanskaar (seeing towards Swara ):no rajat we r here for our honeymoon and we want to spend whole time with each other.
(seeing towards rajat )so we can't meet again. Sorry dude
Rajat (fakely smiles ); it's ok dude.
Swasan leaves from there.
IN HOTEL
SWASAN ROOM
Swara is moaning because Sanskaar is kissing her thighs.
Swara clutches the bed sheet.
Sanskaar comes over her again and kisses her lips. Swara phone starts ringing. Swara is going to pick the phone but Sanskaar stops her through clutching her hand. Swra pushes Sanskaar and goes towards the phone she pick up the phone. Sanskaar goes to her and back hugs her and gives sensuous kisses on her back SWAra smiles. She clutches the bed sheet from one hand to stop her moans.
Swara receives the call.
Swara :yes mom.
Sanskaar make her turn and kisses her chest. She is still talking
Urvashi:hey baby how is ur honeymoon going
Sanskaar bites Swara nape.Swara bites her lips to stop moan
Swara :awesome mom
Urvashi and Swara talks for sometime in this whole phone conversation Sanskaar conticontinue his romance with Swara.
Swara cuts the call Sanskaar immediately capture her lips and starts sucking them.
They make love whole 1day.
Swara pushes Sanskaar and gets up from bed.
Swara :Now it is enough Sanskaar i m tired. Whole day u make love with me now my body is paining so much. I want to go to spa for relaxing.
Sanskaar :ok we will go
Swara :no we will not only i will go in women spa.u will rest here naughty boy.
She slightly kisses his lips and change her dress and leaves for spa.
OUTSIDE THE ROOM
Rajat is waiting for Swara desperately. He follows her.
Rajat takes Swara to a room.
Swara :Rajat what r u doing.
Rajat :Swara u r really beautiful. I become crazy After seeing u please leave sanskaar and marry me we will live happily.
Swara :what rubbish is this Rajat. I love my husband
Rajat :ha Swara u love ur husband because after marking u as mine. We will become married than i will become ur husband.
Rajat forcefully makes her lay on bed. He is going to kiss her neck but someone throws him.that is our sanskaar. Swara become happy to see him she gets up and hugs sanskaar.
Sanskaar sees Rajat with blood shot eyes.
Sanskaar starts to go towards Rajat but police comes towards Rajat and drags out with him.
Sanskaar is going towards them but Swara starts crying miserably so Sanskaar goes towards her and hugs her tightly. Sanskaar is becoming furious on rajat. He wants revenge from him for his jaan cries.
Sanskaar (in mind ):no no u bloody rascal i will not leave u will face hell. If i will make boy to hospital bed just for talking with jaan but u bloody tries to touch my jaan i will not leave u i will kill u. And the death which i will give u is going to be worst death ever.