Chapter 7

Roc's P.O.V

I know u wondering what I'm talking about...well there's this man of my old neighborhood when I was younger, not that young but anyways...I knew Treysi then so I knew Christina also. So anyways he kills people if they don't do what he says, I didn't even know him but he sure knew me, Treysi, Trey, & Christina. He said something about Treysi breaking his son's heart so he wanted me to do the same to her or he'll kill me. So u see I had to find the closest thing to get that I could u know do a lil sum sum with. Christina came up& I told her the plan so we did it once but she wanted more& more& more or she would tell the man that I wasn't doing a good job at my work...whatever that means.Anyways I had to break it off with her today cause she was irritating me so I just decided to tell Treysi but the thing is that didn't go well....here's what happened after I blacked out.

Treysi's P.O.V

Well u see my da- Trey hit Roc with a lamp cause he got smart with him in HIS house& he got even more angry when he saw a tear roll down my cheek. This man here ugh I love him...anyways, he tied him up to a chair.

Trey's P.O.V

Yea I tired him up to the chair he was making me mad, seeing her cry made me HEATED...Anyways I threw some water on him & well just read dang...  ( lol)

Roc: WTF am I doing here all tied up?

Trey: Well u see u made her

I pointed to Treysi who was holding on to me.

Trey: cry right?

Roc: I did?

Trey: Yea u did

I mocked his voice.

Roc: look there's every explanation for this ok

Trey: explain

Treysi: Yea because I'm listening

she said standing in front of him folding her arms. She looks sexy when she mad.

He told us everything I was actually shocked tho.

Treysi: Well idk what to say

she looked at me.

Trey: me either I just ummm idk but all I know is I need to let u out& find this dude.

Treysi: Wait daddy what if u get hurt

Trey: I won't I promise

She smiled.

Treysi: Ok well can I come?

Trey: Idk

Treysi: pleeeease

Trey: fine

Treysi: Yay I can be like the super spi

She said making her hand look like a gun. I laughed at her, she looked at me& smiled.

Roc: uhhh

I forgot that boy was here. I untied him.

Treysi: I'm going to change

Roc: Yea me too I have to go get in the shower I'll be back in like 4 hours tops

Trey: coo

He left me& Treysi downstairs starting at each other.

Treysi: I'm going to take a shower& get dressed

I smirked because the last time that happened...well u know

Trey: Mhm

Treysi: I mean I wouldn't mind if u joined tho ;-)

Trey: I'm coming with u don't worry

;-)

We took a shower together& well may I say it was the second best shower I've ever had ;-)

woah there u guys slow yo roll lol still updating ~ Ah'Janae'~