EPILOGUE

and that was the last thing that both simon and vic heard from aurora. they didn't know what to do. they had called her family, all of which they claimed they knew nothing about.

hell they knew they were going insane, everyone thought so. the sidemen said that they all should give up, but everyone else could tell they were still determined to find her.

she meant something to every single one of them, some more than others. she was a part of their family. family doesn't let each other go that quickly.

aurora, on the other hand, was fine. she was going back to college again to try and become a writer, something she wanted to be since a little kid.

she still watched the sidemen videos, but every time she did, aurora felt guilty. she could see it in their eyes. the way they all didn't have the usual sparkle in them, the way they all had changed after she left.

she didn't mean for this to happen. she was supposed to just leave and they were supposed to let go. she had meant more to them than she thought, and she didn't know if that was a good or bad thing. but everything was shattering, and it was her mistake, because only fools fell for her.

-

wowzas i just completed my first story on wattpad i have major editing to do huh??
everything will be explained trust mee