The start of the torture

Baby's P.O.V

They are here. I know it. All I can say is, I am kind of exited for my new place to open up

Well, I am set. I am ready. I can dance. I can sing. I can make ice cream. And inflate balloons right at my fingertips. So, that's it.

I can't see at the moment. They haven't turned on the electricity.

I can hear my friends being brought in. Funtime Freddy, Ballora and Funtime Foxy. Oh, and my Bidybabs. Can't forget about them.

"Forward," a voice said. "Forward a bit. There. That's fine." I couldn't hear that well, as they're in a different room.

Here we are. The first day of a lifetime.

"Lights are on. Animatronics are working. Right, let's go." The voice said again.

I opened my eyes to see. No-one...

Well, people'll come soon, I thought to myself. "This is daytime. Time for the funtime. Let's have some fun, kids." I said. The start to a new day. And first.

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V

"HEY BAWN BAWN! LET'S SING A SONG!" I said, in the booming voice of mine.

We sang, probably what I could say is, the most cringiest song in the world.

But hey, this is a kids pizzeria, and that's my job.

Plus, all I am really doing, is stalling until night, when I can go anywhere, anytime.

"BAWN BAWN!" I say, again. "GO SAY HII!!!"

And then, Bon Bon jumps off my hand, and scuttles across the floor. "HE WON'T BITE, KIDS!!" I say, however...

Funtime Foxy's P.O.V

... Please...

This whole pizzeria was a mistake. I don't know how they thought this was a good idea.

But I am just entertaining the kids when...

My lower jaw comes loose.

They really didn't think this through, because they secured my jaw with 2 screws. God, it's hard to talk.

So, now I can't do anything, and it's midday. Right, I'm definitely going to the Parts @ Services room tonight.

Funtime Freddy's P.O.V
There he goes.
"BAWN BAWN! CALM DOWN A BIT!!!" I say, as Bon Bon goes round trying to bite everyone.

Well, it makes a good party game.

Bon Bon and I are definitely going to the Parts @ Services tonight.

Ballora's P.O.V
So,dancing and singing. That's one way you can entertain someone.

Especially me. Just me is hard enough.

I can imagine what Funtime Foxy feels like now.

So, I'm just in the middle of dancing when...

My faceplates open up.

I'm not joking. They swung open.

I'm definitely going to the Parts @ Services tonight.

LIKE, COMMENT, AND STUFF
SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!
Bye