Prison, Past and Present.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He stepped towards me. I instictively backed away, and by doing so smacked my back into the bars of the cell. He began chuckling. He took another step closer, and another. He was literally inches from my face. He stared at me, I looked down because he was freaking me out. My hands were shaking, hell all of me was shaking for that matter. I was standing beside a fucking psycho. 

He spoke in a daze, " I'm Pete."

"Well Pete, do you mind backing the fuck away?!" I replied sounding more sturdy than I felt.

He eyed me as if I were meat he was going to butcher. "Ya, alright."

He stayed there for a few more seconds and then backed away, never taking his eyes off of me. Da fuq is this mans problem!?!?! I went over to the cots making sure to keep an eye on him. I turned my head for a second when I heard...

"I CALL BOTTOM!" He screamed standing inches from me. 

It would be a lie if I say he didn't catch me by suprise. I jumped about a foot in the air, screaming while I did. He merely just giggled, laying on the bottom. I got onto the top bunk and listened to my heart rate slowly going back to normal. Pete stood up on his bed, so his face was on my level. 

"You know, I'm afraid of heights, thats why I called bottom." He told me like it was something everyone would know.

I nodded my head, still wide-eyed from his unsual ways. 

"So whats your name?" He asked.

"Aaron." I said flatly.

"You look like an Aaron. Funny, names can mean so many things. All the great people have good names. Charles Manson for example, or Jack the Ripper, Ed Gein, Harold Shipman. All these famous men with outstanding names. What I would give to have a good name. But unforutanlty I'm stuck with Pete Harnet Belch. Who knows though, Maybe by the time I'm gone It'll be one in the record books." He finished proudly.

"I'm going to bed now." I said a little to cracked for normal. 

Pete Harnet Belch, future serial killer. At first I thought he might just be wierd but he named a bunch of murders as cool names. Ta' Hell if I was gonna fall asleep tonight, I might not wake up if I do. It took forever for the guards to come in the morning and let us all go get breakfast.(Remeber I'm only with section 13) I sat down, by my self, and started munching on my food. Not long after a few men sat down beside me. I looked up and all of there eyes were on mine.

"Can I help you?" I asked trying not to sound scaried.

"How old arr yo'?" A large man asked.

"Basically 15." I replied.

"Na' way, Whatha' do to get hear?" Another questioned.

I sighed, "nothing."

The guy shoved my shoulder, "Course you did sumthin.You had ta'."

"The only reason I'm here was because I couldn't say my side of what really happened." I told him.

"how so?"

"My throat was burnt." I responded bitterly.

"Dammn." He slurred, "Well, on the brighter side it's Saturday."

"What's so great about Saturday?" I asked puzzled.

"Every Saturday all of the sections go outside togethr for the whole day." He explained.

Another man agreed, "Ya, it's kinda like a reward for getting through the week." 

As soon as breakfast was done we all went outside. I looked around. The inclosement was surrounded by a huge fence. I sat down randomly, back against the fence. Micheal found me in no time. 

"Hey Aaron." He said wiping his nose, I think It was a habit.

I gave a half-ass smile, just enough to acknowledge he said something. At that moment I really didn't feel like talking to anyone. 

"I gotta show you something kid." He said pulling me up from where I was sitting.

I followed him over to a spot just beyond guards eyes. As soon as I walked back there the smell of drugs clouded my nose. 

"What is that?" I asked.

"Well this is what we call the 'FucksYeah' corner."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It's basically the corner where the guards can't see, it's a free for all back here." He said walking over to a group of thugs.

I followed unsure of what was happening. He handed me some white powder.

"What is this?" I demanded.

"Just some of the best cocaine in all of Flordia." He responded.

 "I know what coke is, I meant why the fuck are you giving it to me." 

 "It helps ease the stress of being in jail, everything's alot better when your on it." He said while taking it back from me. 

 "I think I'm fine, thanks anyway." I said turning to leave. 

 Before I knew what happened I bumped into the largest man I've ever seen. He barely budged but what he had in his hand dropped. I watched the pills break on the ground. He rose his gaze onto me, face blood red. 

"What the fuck, little mon'?!?" He yelled.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." I told him truthfully.

"YOUR SORRY?! YOU AIN'T SORRY. I'LL SHOW YOU SORRY!" He screamed.

He picked me up my the collar of my shirt. Holding me at least three feet off the ground. Then, he did the unexpected.

-----------------------------(END FLASHBACK)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up still feeling tired. Last night after my incounter with my parents I slept on a park bench. I hadn't meant to fall asleep there but I was really tired. Looking around at my surroundings I realized it was proably noon. I sat  up and wandered over to the woods beside the park. I changed my clothes into new ones and decided to look for a job. I was walking when I noticed someone firmilar. I saw Blake leaning against a building. I quickly turned and was about to dart when he grabbed my shoulder. 

"Where you going?"He demanded.

"None of your god damn bussiness."I retorted.

"You got a Smart-Ass on ya now" He taunted.

"Just get the hell away from me." 

"Who's gonna make me?" He teased, "Your Mom? Dad?"

He paused and then looked me dead in the eyes, "No. No one cares Aaron. Your a murder. A Criminal."

I shook my head, "Your  the real murder."

"Think Kid, No one cares. Even before your sister's death you were worthless. If your parents really loved you they would've believed you. No one did though, not one person." He finished boldly.

I could help but believe him a little. Why didn't anyone believe me?!

He touched my stomach where my scar was from his knife, making me crindge. 

He told me, "Quit being such a Fag. Wipe your fucking eyes before someone sees." 

I hadn't even known I was crying. It was just depressing knowing no one believed me, no one cared. 

"Don't forget about the plan, Next Saturday."He pushed me and walked away. 

I thought about it, I guess it was an easy plan. I needed to do something bad, a criminal activity, he hadn't told me yet. All he ever said was, I'll explain Saturday.

Whatever it was I had this feeling in my gut that if I got caught I'd be going to prison again.