3. Katie?

"I hate cleaning... " I grumbled to myself as I scrubbed the table. Suddenly there was a loud blaring sound, "What now!" Lance complained, he was swiping the floor not to far away from me. I grabbed him and started running towards my room when I realized Lance's room was the other way, "Lance hurry up and get in your paladin armor!" I shooed him away.

"This better not be another trick to gather us here!" I said when I entered the control room fully dressed in my paladin armor. Then I saw Zarkon's giant mothership. "No, Pidge, this is serious... Now everybody get to your lions! Don't take off before I say so." Allura rambled and everyone headed towards their respective hangars.

When they we got out we started destroying mini ships, but I went into one of the bigger ships that looked like it could hold prisoners. I went to a control panel and took out the droids. I scanned trough the prison register trying to find Matt as I usually did while at the same time I helped Voltron with information. It found him. He was in Zarkon's mothership. I excitedly told Shiro. "What? Matt's here? Where?" he responded. "I don't know let me check, also there are a few incoming droids to your left three I think." I kept looking around to find Matt's location. "I found it! Shiro I found it! It's right in the middle between me and you guys." I downloaded a map and sent it to Shiro, "Shiro I sent you a map with his location meet me there if you can." I said and started running.

When I got closer I saw that there was a droid outside, though it was just patrolling I think. I snuck up to it and put my bayard into it's metallic heart. I used it's hand to open the prison cells. "Is he there Pidge?" I heard Shiro next to me, "The hell Shiro don't scare me like that!" I exclaimed he just shrugged and walked into the dimly lit prison cell. The cell had about 20 creatures in it who all looked terrified "We're not going to hurt you, we're the paladins of voltron and here to save you." Shiro let them know while I tried to look for Matt but there was hardly any light so I couldn't tell. "Come on! Let's go, I think they'll fit if we take a few in every lion." I said to Shiro while I shooed them out.  About half of them was out when I saw him, he was dirty and slightly bruised, but it was Matt! "Matt!" I yelled while throwing myself over him, he wasn't prepared and had been in that cell for a while so he collapsed and grunted in pain but I was to happy to care. "Who...?" he managed to question after a little bit so I sat up next to him and took of my helmet and smiled at him. "Katie? What are you doing here?" then Shiro dragged us up and gave Matt and me a bear hug. Don't ask me why I was in the bear hug.

*•*•*•*

I don't like writing.
It's haaard... but I started this and it feels mean not to continue... so I will write every now and then but don't expect it regularly or often =D