INTRO

Once you get paired up, talk to your partner about how you want to start the roleplay. There is no specific storyline or plot, it's just romance. Some ideas could be: Met at a coffee shop, met at a library, online friends meet for the first time, best friends fall in love, they were in an arranged marriage and fell in love, etc, etc.

I would also like to note that it takes a while to find partners for everybody. I have to look at each form individually and find the perfect match for each OC.

R U L E S

~You can only make two characters. If you decide that you want more than one, they have to be male and female or two males. This is because the majority of people prefer to roleplay as female, so there usually aren't enough males to go around.

~Smut must be taken to pm, and then the roleplay should be brought back here once the smut is finished.

~If there is any issue with the person I paired you with, please come to me about it. I either try to sort it out or find you both a new partner.
~Pleeaaase censor swearing.

~If for some reason you cannot continue the roleplay, or have lost interest, please let your partner or me know. That way I can find your partner a new partner if they would like.