3

He was there... although he didn't remember Audriel but Dan had already sent him the address after that message...
," I can do this" ...He thought trying to keep himself together...
He anxiously walked towards the 3 steps and stood there for a moment... thinking of all the possibilities what could happen.
He rang the doorbell... then quickly looking down at the cold hard concrete...  before Phil came he ran his fingers through his hair to try and mess it up a little.

He heard footsteps now...

DANS POV

I heard his soft footsteps heading towards the door... and fuck my heart was pounding...
He was right in front of me... but only the door was blocking us in between.. I began to think ... ,"what the fuck do I say to him...?! Crap this is bullshit Dan.. just tell him everything and how you want those soft lips on his.."
I quickly snapped from this instant and thought to myself,
," NO you idiot don't say you want his soft lips on yours! Jesus Christ Dan... HE needs time... just make it clear and apologize.."

I snapped back out ... when I heard Phil unlocking the door...
I thought ," this is it... the only thing keeping us apart is that door.. shit Dan... don't mess this up... I have one chance to get him back.. don't screw it up with that damn mouth..."

By now phil had unlocked all three locks... ," shit... I forgot what to say..."
He had opened the door... and omg he's so cute...
," jeez Dan make sure you don't say he's adorable in front of him..."
," wow... ummm... phil? You look ummm...," I tried to talk to him but the words just didn't come out... I was blushing so hard.. It reminded me of the time when we first met...
Phil was kinda blushing and smiling too...
," *phew* good... i thought.... this is getting off to a good start..."
I just remembered I had to continue...
," You... ummm look great Phil..."
Phil smiled and giggled a bit... ," Yeah... thanks... you're not too bad yourself... Dan"

I giggled a bit and got straight to the point
But
," Look... ummm... Dan,"
watching the way he ran his fingers through his hair to keep it in position...
He continued and all I could see was him... I started to lose my smile
," umm... I was thinking maybe we could you know - i mean... ummm..."

I leaned in closer and fast...I couldn't take it anymore seeing him again... I uncontrollably grabbed his collar and crashed my lips into his...
Suddenly realizing what I have done... I let go... and backed up...

Covering my mouth in shock... I softly giggled
I was waiting... not knowing what he'd do next I shrugged...

I can tell he's pretty overwhelmed
But there it was... he down nervously at my feet squinting my eyes ... a
He giggled softly back...
," Hey Dan... "... His face turning bright pink...
," Y-yeah? Phil?"...
He paused and smiled at me... ," I was going to say... ummm... I love you..."
,"I never stopped... I guess... I just got... sad? Because seeing y-".

----------------
(Next scene)