Chapter 13: Fortunes and Massacres

(Y/N)'s POV:

I snapped out of my thoughts when a knock sounded on my door

"Come in.", I said and the door opened revealing Feitan and Phinks.

"Feeling better?", Phinks asked as he entered the room.

I nodded in reply.

"Good, because you have to come with us now.", Feitan pulled me up and I stumbled slightly.

"What now?", I asked annoyed yet confused as I followed them out the door.

"None of us know what the chain user looks like. So we're going in pairs to search for someone who knows.", Phinks explained which made my jaw drop.

Did they seriously forget that I helped Kurapika kill Uvogin? You have got to be fucking kidding me!

But I stayed silent. Even if I'm part of the Phantom Troupe, I'm not going to tell them about Kurapika. He's my friend, I couldn't dare.

But will Kurapika still be my friend after finding out about me joining the spiders? Will Gon and Killua actually tell him?

"... got it (Y/N)?"

"Huh?"

I looked at the two in front of me who were staring right back at me.

"You weren't listening, were you?", Feitan sighed and I shook my head sheepishly.

"Sorry, what were you saying?"

"Never mind, you'll see soon enough.", Phinks rubbed his temples and continued walking.

I huff but follow them nevertheless.

Chrollo's POV:

I held my pass through the car window and the police checked it. "Okay, please go ahead.", he nodded at me I returned the gesture. I continue driving and I hear her sigh in relief next to me.

"I was stuck without a way to get past that gate. Thank you so much.", she thanked me. I think her name was Neon.

I glance at her before I reply: "You're very welcome."

After some time we arrived at the building where the auction will be held. She requested to go to a restaurant first and I agreed. It was a great oportunity to test her Nen.

"I've heard that you're a good fortuneteller.", I started a conversation.

"Huh?", Neon asked innocently.

"Someone once mentioned it to me. I can't remember who...", I explained thoughtfully.

"I'm good. Important people request my services all the time.", she answered.

"What's your accuracy?", I questioned.

"They say I'm always right.", Neon replied.

"They say? Aren't you the one telling the fortunes?", I chuckled.

"My hand moves on it's own."

"Oh, how impressive.", I praised.

"Would you tell me mine?", I requested.

"Sure. Write your full name, date of birth and blood type on a sheet of paper.", was what the blue-haired girl said.

I did as told and slid the piece of paper over to her. "Will this work?"

"Let me see." She inspected what I had written down. "Chrollo Lucilfer... that's a strange name.", the girl commented.

"My friends call me boss or danchou.", I added which made her laugh.