this song is for you Elise. how i feel for you. i hope you'll get the message.

Jayne handed me the mic. "sana mapansin ka na niya." Jayne whispered at me. lahat na nga ata ng classmates ko, even our adviser, alam ang nararamdaman ko para sa babaeng 'to. ang ignorante at ang inosente lang talaga ng taong mahal ko. haha.

"i wish." i answered her. then she just gave me a pitiful smile. "haha. let's just see." she gave me a pat at bumaba na ng stage. i looked at Elise but i saw her talking to her kuya Bryan. she's laughing, baka nag-joke siya.

"so..." i begin. lahat naman ng attention napunta sa akin. pati na rin si Elise. this time i wanted to look at her, and only her. "i can sense that everybody's enjoying the party..." i heard them shout. "but how about our celebrant?" i asked her smiling. parang nahiya ata, bigla niya na lang kasi siyang tumingin sa baba saka tumango. "really?" i asked her again hoping she would look at me. but she didn't. she just gave a slight nod. "okay, so let's slow it down for a bit." sabi ko. "grab someone and just let the music take you." isa-isa naman silang pumunta sa dance floor. yung kuya niya and his wife-to-be. si Jayne pati yung boyfriend niya. her parents. and all the lovers inlove.

then, as if my whole world came crashing down when i saw them on the dance floor too. parang ayoko na tuloy kumanta. it breaks me into bits, but i can't say no to her now. if it means to make her happy, then i'll do it.

soon as the song started i say, "happy birthday Elise. happy sweet sixteen." then i begin to sing MOVE ON by BRUNO MARS.

they all seem to be stuck in the song. i glance around the room and saw Karen and Faye flashed a pitiful smile at me. but i just gave them an honest smile. saying that i'm okay. that i'll be okay.

i was just watching her. happily laughing with him, while i sing my heart out hoping it would go straight to her heart, just to get my message. but i think she's too preoccupied with something else.

~i come to you now when i need you

why do i wait to come see you

i always try to do this on my own

but i was wrong, i was wrong

i was wrong, oohh

with only you, only you

with only you can i move on

can i move on

can i move on~

"thank you." sabi ko sa kanila soon as natapos ko ang kanta.

"ONE MORE!" i heard Karen and Faye shout. then sumabay na yung ibang classmates ko. chanting the words 'ONE MORE'. i can't do another song.

"sige na Marco, last." this time, siya na mismo ang nakiusap. "please." she begged when she didn't get an answer from me.

i sighed and said, "okay. haha. last, for you." then we smiled at each other. ngayon naman i grabbed the electric guitar and began strumming the chords of I WISH by ONE DIRECTION. then sinabayan ako ng boyfriend ni Jayne.

every word of this song is meant for you. every word of it. everytime he holds your hand, it just breaks me, everytime you look at him differs from how you look at me.

i wanted to tell you how i feel but it leaves me tonguetied. whenever you're near, my heart starts to beat abnormally.

~but i see you with him

slow dancing

tearing me apart

'cause you don't see