Hickey?!

*Will contain mention of sexual act, and a little violence, nothing to bad*

(Y/N)'s pov:

I felt something smooth just hair around my waist, it was an oddly familiar feeling, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it, well that was until I remembered that my dear husband came home late last night.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a bare chest that I knew all too well, I looked down and saw the dark purple tail that I just love to play with to tease him, I carefully unwrapped the fluffy thing from me before slowly crawling out of bed, I quietly walked to be door, well not before taking yet another one of Mephistos kimono.

I walked down stairs while loosely pulling the kimono on and tied it as I walked into the kitchen and started to cook breakfast.

Mephisto's pov:

I woke up to that irritating sound of the alarm, I quickly turned it off, not wanting to hear the constant beeping, I laid back down and reacted over to take (Y/N) into my arms but the only thing I felt was empty air, I opened my eyes to see (Y/N) missing.

I was confused, maybe it was just a dream that she was back from her mission or perhaps an illusion that my brain had created by want of her back. No, it couldn't be I still had the warmth of her in my arms, I stood up and walked to the bathroom in hopes of finding her there, unfortunately it was empty, I continued in the search for my wife down the stair until I heard humming coming from the kitchen.

What I saw brad a smile to my lips, right by the stove stood my wife with her shoulders bare and my kimono wrapped around her, it was always fun seeing her in my cloths since it was so big on her so it would always drag behind her, but she says that's one of the reasons she always steals my cloths.

Though my smile faded just a bit when I saw the scars that was placed by her spine and around her shoulders against her will, some were from demon made by their claws, which didn't really bother me that much, but what really made me feel a pain inside my chest was the smaller scars that was made by needles and scalpels, I knew where every single one of those scars where.

I still feel a burning hatred for the people, well now dead people who had the mind to hate a young girl, just to make a weapon against all demons, they should all burn in the deeps parts of Gehenna, what was even worse was that they used a fellow exorcist for their twisted experiments.

But with or without the scars I still loved (Y/N) more than anything in my life, with that thought in mind I walked over to my darling wife, took a tight hold of her waist, pulled her into my chest and kissed her shoulder while taking in her scent.

"Good morning~ did you sleep well?" (Y/N) asked as she placed a pancake on the plate beside her before pouring more batter on the pan.

"Yes, but I was quite sad when I woke up without you in my arms~" I said kissing her neck.

"Well aren't you being all charming from early morning?" (Y/N) asked with a smile giggle.

"Am I not always charming~?" I asked in a teasing manner.

"You know what I mean" she said flipping the pancake.

"Yes, I do but when I see you like this it makes me want to take you" I said licking up her neck.

"Y-You are being such a tease in the morning" (Y/N) said, as I felt a tug on my tail making my let out a groan.

"Speak for yourself, you are a beast whom looks like a beautiful woman" I said before biting down on her collarbone.

"I'll show you beast~" she said as she turned off the stove and removed the pan" you better be prepared to be late for work today~"

Time skip

(Y/N)'s pov:

"I'm sorry for being late!!" I yelled running into the class room, even though my legs and hip were sour as fluff.

"Did you over sleep again?" Kamiki asked rudely.

"No... I actually woke up rather early this morning, I was just busy with 'other' activities, and time flies when you are in the shower, especially if you are talking to someone" I said walking to the black board.

"Miss (Y/N), are you hurt? you have bruises on you neck" Shiemi said.

"Don't worry about that, it's not like a hickey hurts" I said with a smile.

"Huh?"

"Relax, you will know when you are older" I said giving her a wink, while the rest had huge blushes on their faces.