Chapter 2: New Member of the Family

"What the.....What is she doing here!?" The really shocked Baek Ah asked.

"Hello, everyone, I'm sure you already know that my name's Woo Hee, So hyung invited me and offered me to stay here in this house, I had no other choice but to accept his offer, plus, it's also nearer to the museum I'm curating in. I'm sorry, you're also the only closest friends I have here in this city" said Woo Hee politely.

The brothers then exchanged glances.

"So, you're really not from this city?" Asked Wook

"Well...yes" answered Woo Hee.

So then stood up, " Alright, I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys that I let someone live in our mansion." He said.

Just then slowly all the brothers, Ha Jin, Sophie, including Ji Mong, and Chae Ryung stood up and ran towards Woo Hee

She didn't expect this to happen.

All the the whole family of So actually welcomed Woo Hee into their mansion by giving her a group hug.

Woo Hee then couldn't avoid being so thankful and happy that she was able to meet friends like them, it's all because of Ha Jin, if she wasn't able to meet her, then she would have no other friends and she would be like a loner again.

They all then laughed and went back to eat breakfast, then Ha Jin dragged her towards the table.

"Why not we eat first Woo Hee ssi" said Ha Jin

"Thanks Ha Jin 😄"

Then all ate breakfast happily.

"Why are you so tensed Woo Hee?" Asked Eun

"Yeah, you don't have to be" added Sophie

"You're part of our family now" added Ha Jin.

"Ha Jin's right" Wook defended.

Woo Hee just smiled and savored her sunny side up and pork steak breakfast.

After the breakfast.......

"Alright here's your room Woo Hee" Chae Ryung guided Woo Hee to her room.

"Thank you Chae Ryung" said Woo Hee.

Chae Ryung then left her.

Her bedroom was huge for a guest's room.

She placed her things down and she planned to go to the bath tub to soak in.

Right now she was just wrapping her body with a towel,

But suddenly someone knocked on her door.

"Woo Hee?" Asked the voice, it was Baek Ah's

Uh-oh!
Woo Hee had a huge problem, the door wasn't locked, right now she's shivering with the fear of being seen by Baek Ah.

She immediately hid.
Luckily she found the big walk-in changing room, she then locked herself in.

Then Baek Ah finally entered her room.

"Woo Hee?.....where are you?" Baek Ah wandered around her room to look for her.

Then....then he opened the changing room,

Then he saw Woo Hee then looked at her from head to toe "Oh" was the only word Baek Ah could say when Woo Hee immediately kicked him on the face and everything for him went blackout.

She then felt embarrassed then she tried to help Baek Ah up, she placed him on her bed, when suddenly the door open and Jung and Eun came in.

Jung and Eun had misinterpreted what they saw, they thought something happened between Baek Ah and Woo Hee. They were really very shocked that the apple Eun was bringing fell on the floor.