" Where The Birthday Nigga?" I heard Vier yell as he walked into our house.

They just walk in our house like they live here. Well, they practically do.

" What's Good Y'all" Vier said walking into the kitchen and dapping Lucas up.

" What's Good Nigga?" Lucas said.

" Whats Up Amb" Vier said hugging Amber and then hugging me. " What's Up Y/N"

" Hi Vier" I said as he kissed my cheek.

" Why You Washin' The Dishes And Shit?" Vier asked me. " You Ain't Even Dressed Yet"

" I Gotta Wash The Dishes" I said.

" Y/N Go Get Dressed Girl" Amber said grabbing a napkin.

I pulled my gloves off and dried them off on the napkin that she handed me.

" Thank You" I said pulling my hair out of the ponytail that it was in as Dillyn walked down the stairs.

" Happy G-Day Young Nigga!" Lucas and Vier said approaching Dillyn to give him dap.

" You Gon' Leave Me Down Here With These Niggas?" Amber asked as I started walking upstairs. " All They Gon' Do Is Mess With Me"

I busted out laughing and she started walking up the stairs with me.

" I'm Coming Witchu" She said. " I Need To Touch Up My Hair Anyway"

" Come On Girl" I said walking into our room. " You Need My Flat Iron?"

" Please" She said and I pointed to my drawers next to my vanity.

" It's In The First Drawer To The Left" I said walking into our closet to get dressed.

" Thank You" She said.

20 Minutes Later

" Okay" I said. " I Just Need To Finish My Hair"

" Ooo You Look Cute" Amber said as I walked out of the closet fully dressed.

" Thank You" I said sitting down next to her and grabbing some lipstick

I had already put on some foundation and eyelashes and then I got dressed. I put my hair in a ponytail and looked at myself in the mirror.