HP Character x Reader (Bonus!)

Start from the beginning

   "Yes it was~!!"

   "Well, since I said you have to!" I grow silent and he smirks.

   "Well... I-" then we both go quiet when we notice Lily practically dragging Remus over to where we were sitting. Severus growls something along the lines of 'that was so close... why can't she just blurt it out right now or something?'.

   Lily practically throws Remus on top of me and he scrambles off, blushing profusely. 

   "H-Hello..." Remus and Severus say at the same time, causing me and Lily to snicker again, casting each other knowing looks. 

   "Hi!" I say, and for some reason he grows really fidgety. 

   "W-Well... I just w-wanted to tell you that I-I er- NEVER MIND!" he yelled, trying to run away, but Lily grabbed the collar of his shirt, rolling her eyes. 

   "EVANS LET GO ARGH!!!" he yelled, struggling, growling almost wolf-like. 

   "Eh. No." she muttered, grinning. 

*~Remus' POV~*

   I can't believe this! I swore to keep my feelings secret and she got it out of me in less than 10 SECONDS!! UGH! I'll never live over this.

   "Evans! Please?? I can't! It's not gonna work! It's not as easy as you say it is!" I cry out.

   "No."

   "I don't want my heart broken..." I whisper halfheartedly, just blushing at the thought of (y/n)'s hair and her eyes... Lily's eyes widen.

   "Remus..."

   "No. Please. I can't. It won't work."

   I'm literally crying now. 

   Nobody likes me, and that means she won't either. Everybody'd hate me if they found out. They're not all like James, Sirius, Peter, and Evans. 

   Why'd he bite me? Why'd he have to make my life so much harder than it had to be?

   "Oh, Remus. Come on, now. She's not that mean." 

*~Reader's POV~*

   I'm so confused at the the sight before me. What?

   "R-Remus?" I ask. He freezes, as if remembering we were still here. Quickly wiping away his tears, he he stopped struggling and turned towards me. "A-Are you alright?"

   "... Yes. I'm quite alright."

   "You're lying."

   "No I'm not."

   "Yes you are!"

   "Am not."

   "Are too."

   "Am no-"

   "Oh my Merlin, just shut up, would you?" Severus says, rolling his eyes. 

   "A-Alright..." Remus muttered. Obviously taking a huge move (for him), he came and sat next to me on the bench (Severus was standing up and talking to Lily with enthusiasm lacing his voice).

   "Remus?"

   "Y-Yes?" he looked up at me from his lap and I tried desperately not to blush when his gorgeous green eyes met mine.

   "I think I- I think I l-like you... a-as in m-more than a friend..." I whisper, part of me wishing he didn't hear that, the other just hoping he did. 

   He eyes widened, signally he heard, and cue the blush. 

   "I think I d-do, t-t-too..." his face was incredibly close to mine and my eyes flutter shut.

*~Remus' POV~*

   She shut her eyes, and seemed as if she was waiting, but half not as she smiled in happiness, as if she was quickly caught into a little fantasy world made of her own. I grin at the sight. 

   She's so adorable. 

   Gathering all my courage, I lean closer, my breath rapid as I stroked her cheek with my thumb, holding onto her delicately. 

   I take a last intake of breath before leaning closer, close enough to give her an Eskimo Kiss, and placing a lingering kiss on her warm cheek.

   Then I heard cat-calling and nearly fell off the bench.

   There was James, Sirius, Peter, Lily, and well... Snape who was just clapping for what I assumed to be Lily's sake. I turned bright red and (y/n) opened her eyes, cupping her cheek as she took in the scene. 

   Maybe my life isn't as miserable as I thought...

(A/N) - HEY!!! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've just been really busy and I literally just whipped this up at last minute. I hoped you enjoyed it, and I will have the next chapter ready for you guys by Friday. Again, so sorry I wasn't active for so long!

 ~Maddie