Seitaro X Guard (Male) Tsundere Reader!!

"Good morning Y/n-kun." Seitaro chirped as you walked into the guard room for coffee.

"Ughhh, how the hell are you so energetic at this hour?" You stretched as you greeted your friend.

"Can't help it!" He smiled.

You arched an eyebrow and blinked slowly at him. You walked over to the coffee maker, expecting it to be magically filled with your Starbucks coffee beans. But no. A tick mark formed in your forehead as you began punching the coffee maker. Seitaro wrapped his arms around your under-arms, restraining you as you raged at the damned machine. "Please Y/n-kun, calm down! You do this every morning!"

"And still why do I expect the beans to be in the filter?" You said as you sweat-dropped.

"Here, Y/n-kun, I'll make your coffee. But only because we're friends!" He spat the last part as he released you.

"We're friends?" You asked emotionless.

Seitaro then made a pale face. Like this⬇️

and magically appeared in a corner of the room, sobbing

and magically appeared in a corner of the room, sobbing. Like Tamaki's emo corner⬇️

Just then, Hajime walked in looking pissed as hell

Just then, Hajime walked in looking pissed as hell. "Morning." You greeted him with your signature poker face.

"Yeah, yeah...um, why is...Seitaro in the emo corner?" Hajime sweat-dropped at the sight of Seitaro.

"He's just disappointed because I didn't know that me and him were friends." You replied as a mushroom sprouted from Seitaro's head.

"You know it's not polite to grow mushrooms in a corner that's not yours..." Hajime commented.

All of a sudden, the alarm sounded. "GODDAMMIT" Hajime yelled as he blasted to the camera room.

"Anyway...my coffee? C'mon, Seitaro, not gettin' any less tired over here..." You poked him with a stick.

"Who am I, your maid?!" Seitaro said while still sobbing.

"Might as well be..." You replied with a deadpan.

Seitaro replied to you with a face like this⬇️

"Y/n-kun h-how could you..?"

"Kidding. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without you. I'm sorry for calling you a maid, Seitaro..." You said expressionless.

"Woah, Y/n-kun...you've never apologized!"

"Yeah well...DONT GET USED TO IT. I only apologized because I thought I hurt your feelings, that's all." You crossed your arms and bit your cheek.

Seitaro smiled and cocked his head, "Glad that you care about my feelings, Y/n-kun." He gave you his stupid pretty-boy face that always made you blush so you turned your head. "I'll make your special coffee now..."

    You were excited that Seitaro-sama was making you your special coffee. For some reason, his coffee is always 10 times better than how other people make it. Which is why you NEED him to marry you, so he can make you heavenly coffee in the morning and just make your entire day with his hilarious overreactions. Each morning, you're mean to Seitaro-sama but little does he know that's your way of loving him.