27

Jiminie: Yoongi.....

Yoongs: goodness Jimin it's 3 in the morning, why are you still up?

Jiminie: can you come over please? It's thundering so hard and I'm scared.

Yoongs: be there in 10

-----

Yoongi panicked as he called for a cab. Shuddering from the loud thunders of the storm, he began to worry for his boyfriend who was absolutely terrified of loud noises.

But he started to calm down once he saw the oh so familiar small but cozy house. "Jimin it's going to be ok" Yoongi thought as he paid the driver and ran trough the rough rain. He immediately took out the spare key Jimin had given him and made his way in.

Jimin?! Yoongi called out to hear a small whimper come from somewhere distant. He followed the noise to realize it led to Jimin's room.

Oh Jimin thank goodness you're okay.

Yoongi rushed to comfort his boyfriend who was found crying in the corner, hands covering his ears in terror. Shhh baby, I'm here.

Yoongi whispered softly. Y-Yoongi, don't leave-- Jimin was cut off when a loud boom could be heard and dug his head deeper into the elders neck.

It's okay Jimin. I won't leave. I'll stay for as long as you want.

Jimin sobbed harder as his hand tightened on the elders thin shirt. P-promise?

Instead of answering the elder simply picked up the latter and placed him on the bed. He watched as jimin immediately curled up under the blanket, fear taking over once again.

Yoongi crawled under the blankets with him, using the lighting  as his source of light. Jimin my love...

Yoongi mumbled, keeping his voice low as he traced the outline of Jimin's face slowly. Please don't be scared. I'm here. I won't let you get hurt.

Jimin's tears traced his elegant cheeks, Yoongi occasionally having to wipe them off. I know. That's why, I love you.

Jimin mumbled, the elder smiled as he came closer to younger. Would a kiss make you feel better?

Jimin bit his lip, nodding as he leaned closer. Yoongi smiled when he captured the Youngers lips on his own, Jimin- who's tears have stopped moments ago, decided to let his hand slip behind the elders neck.

Yoongi shifted a bit so that he had Jimin laying under him, the blanket no longer covering them. The sweet passionate kiss went on for a while before Yoongi decided to run his hands up jimins sides, causing Jimin to gasp.

Jimin felt his Hyung tongue slip in his mouth. He moaned when he could feel yoongis knees nudge between his legs.

Hyung. Please....Don't....Stop.Jimin breathed out, going crazy when Yoongi then decides to pepper kisses all over his neck.

I'm afraid I can't do that my love. Yoongi whispered near his ear as he sat up. Jimin whined- feeling empty from the lack of touch.

Hyunggg you're such a tease. Yoongi laughed as he picked up his boyfriend, only to straddle him. Wait for a bit more okay love?

Jimin huffed before snuggling close to his Hyung. Fine~

Before he knew it, he was already fast asleep, forgetting all about the big storm outside.

Yoongi smiled at his bf. sleep tight my love ❤️

----

I'm so...tired...

But I  updated! Yay

Another question

Zodiac signs?

I'm a Gemini

And for my last question, my first bts song was war of hormone:)

And also..... do you guys want a smut chapter before the book ends? (It's ending soon)