Let The Games Begin part:1

* Ravens P.O.V*
* beep beep beep* my annoying alarm clock went off " ugh!!" I threw it across the room and slowly got up. I jumped in the shower listening to Crossfire by Stephan jumping  out, I dried my naturally curly hair. I then wore black fish net stalkings with a black mini leather skirt. And my skulls with roses crop top and finished it off with my rose gold eyeshadow and blood red lipstick with my leather jacket. I quickly looked at the clock and ran downstairs grabbing my book bag and phone. Then I grabbed my leather boot with wedges and scrambled to put them on. then ' , grabbing  my skateboard and  locked the door behind me. After a 5 minute skate to the school grounds my breath hitched in my throat as I looked at the kids that use to bully me walk in with there friends. I will not let them win I thought I then grabbed my skateboard and went to take a step but a hand stop me because someone was covering my eyes  " guess who?"a deep voice asked. Gage I thought, I quickly grabbed his one hand and put it behind his muscular back as I grinned. " ow ow ow okay I give up!" He shrieked. Laughing hysterically and  let him go. " you don't have to be so rough" He said. I gave him a hug as we went our separate ways, as soon as I opened the doors whispers and stairs came form the whole school. I rolled my eyes " the shows over" I said looking directly at the plastics. They look like one of those cartoon characters when there eyes basically come out of there heads. I walked straight up to them and grinned " miss me?" I said with a sickening sweet tone. "L-leave us alone Raven,w-we don't want any trouble" Maranda said. I looked at her pink cast on her arm and said " that cast looks good on you" I said laughing. I then  turned to Jessica and said " I think your nose looks better crooked it suits you well" I said with a grin. All I hear next was a bunch of whispering coming from the other people in the halls I walked away leaving both there mouths dropped.