Chapter 10

*At Gaston's house*

*At Gaston's house*

  I wake up and look over to see an empty side of the bed. I try to get up but arms are so sore from shooting bows almost all day. I hear footsteps head down the hallway. A few seconds later I see Gaston leaning against the doorway. He has this goofy smile on his face.

"Sore?" He asks.

"What was your first guess?" I say as I roll my eyes.

  He walks over the my side of the bed and slides his arms under my back and legs. He lifts me up bridal style. I hit him lightly trying to get him to put me down, but of course he doesn't. He caries me downstairs and sets me down in a chair close to the front of the house. He hands me some scrambled eggs and bacon. He then sits down in his chair and starts popping raw eggs in his mouth like candy. I gag.

"How can you do that? It's disgusting!" I say about to throw up.

"Well you can't get amazing muscles like these with just exercise," he says while flexing his muscles. Which makes me laugh.

I finish my breakfast and put my dishes on the dining room table. When I go back to the front room I lay down on the couch that's next to the chair I was sitting in. Gaston gets up from his chair and climbs over me so he's laying beside. He gives a light kiss on my neck then rests his head on the arm of the couch. And I fell asleep a few minutes later.

When I wake up I look over and see that Gaston was asleep, so I decided to get up and take a walk. I grab my cloak and walk outside. I walk down the path close to the house which leads to the woods.

  A few hours later I decide to go back. When I walk in the house I see Gaston sitting in his chair looking a worried. He looks up and sees me and his face immediately brightens.

"Where were you?" He says.

"I woke up a few hours ago and decided to go for a walk because I want you to sleep and not bother you."

His face relaxes a some, "well you should have left a note your something I was worried."

"Gaston I'm fine I promise. You don't have to worry about me," I say as I walk up toward him. He wraps his arms around me and gives a light but passionate kiss. I kiss him back but then pull back.

"Do you think we could go shoot again?" I ask.

"Probably not today since your arms are still sore, but maybe tomorrow."

"Okay," I say and flop down on the couch.

For the rest of the day we just relaxed in a peaceful silence. And I of course read some books.

🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹

Sorry this chapter was pretty uneventful but next chapter will be I promise. Also I'm back in school from spring break so I may not be able to update as much, but I'll update as much as possible.