The lovers, 

will be able, 

to find their Willow.

I wouldn't leave you, I would hold you, when the last day comes. 

What if you need me, won't you hold me, on the last day.

Our last day.

Ahh...

                                Ahh...

                                                                   Ahh...

                                                               ~Eliza's P.O.V~

Once we're done wth the song, we end up having a group hug, and we hear people clapping. We turn our heads to see Malfoy, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, George, Dean, Lee, Luna, Snape, McGonagal, Dumbledore, Flitwick, Filch, Quirrell, Pomfrey, Sprout, and the new girl.

 When we see that basically everyone is here, we Phoenix, Y/N, and I all blush. Malfoy, Harry, Fred, and George all walk up to us, and Malfoy sits between Pheonix and Y/N. Don't tell Phoenix, but uh.... I SHIP HER AND MALFOY! 

What? I'm mean, seriously! Their ALWAYS together, and there's probably more alone times with them, then I can count on my fingers, and toes! But I swear, if Malfoy doesn't get Y/N, then I hope he gets in a relationship with Phoenix.

Malfoy starts talking to Phoenix and asks her if she can help him study. PFFT, MALFOY, THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN LISTENING! Phoenix says yes, and knowing her its probs cuz she's being nice, and because she kinda likes him. 

                                                         ~Phoenix's P.O.V~

While Draco and I are talking, I see Eliza looking at us strangely out of the corner of her eye. Knowing what that look means, she ships us... Great... Don't get me wrong, I like Draco, of course because he's my crush, but still, I don't like being shipped that much.

Dumbledore says it's about time for the feast, so we start heading over, but Draco pulls me back, and says "Phoenix can you please be my pretend girlfriend, so I can see if Y/N gets jealous?"

 I laugh a bit, at how desperate Draco is to see if Y/N gets jealous, and then reply "Sure, anything for my little baby dragon!" I laugh, at his facial expression, "I'm just kidding, I won't call you that!" I say still laughing, and resisting the urge to ruffle his hair.

Eh, oh well, I'll ruffle his hair after the feast. Eliza comes over to us, and asks if we're coming, and we say yes, but I told her that Draco and I are PRETEND dating to see if Y/N gets jealous. 

"Does this mean you guys are gonna have to kiss each other to make it look real?" She says squealing like crazy. "Sure! Now calm the frick down!" I reply, holding her, because she kept jumping. 

"...Okay, then.... Anyway, guys we should head to the feast before it's over." Draco says, and sees Y/N take a glimpse of us, so he kisses me on the cheek, making Eliza squeal even more. 

We start heading to the feast, and eat some chicken and mashed potatoes. I see a bowl of mushrooms and turnips, and grab one of each, and then turn to look at Draco. 

"Draco, I know it's pretty obvious that it's crowded in here, but I just wanted to say that," I start. " Well, there's not Mushroom in here." I say holding up the mushroom. "It's kinda like a party.... Turnip/turnup!" I say holding up the turnip now. (A/N Thank you Liza for making amazing puns.)

He laughs, and says "You always were the Punny one Phoen." He says and raises an eyebrow. "Really, Draco? Punny? Classic. I think you might need a PUNishment!" He laughs, and we both get done eating.

We get up, and start heading toward the Slytherins Dungeon, and we both see Y/N, so we fake kiss ON THE LIPS WHICH WAS REALLY AWKWARD. I can feel my face getting a bit hot, so I take a glimpse of Y/N and see that she was jealous.

I whisper to Draco, and tell him that she was jealous. He looks happy, and we start heading off toward the Slytherin dungeon again and say the new password "Pure-Blood". We enter and we both sleep in the common room.

I take a shower, get in pajamas and head to the common room again, "Night, love." I say to Draco. "Night, Phoen." He replies, yawning. I end up dreaming about everything that's happened today, and honestly, for a Death Eater, it was pretty relaxing.

A/N Hey, guys! Wolfie here! And today is the day I wrote the longest chapter. And yes I (Phoenix) am a Death Eater, but a friendly one. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and have an amazing day/night! 

Word Count: 1179