Can it be?

A/N:This chapter is in 3rd person. I know I've done the first 2 chapters in first, but this is more of a filler and may not be as exciting.

In the corner of the study, slightly behind the study desk was a nightshade. However, what intrigued Magnus about the nightshade, was the tearlike amber hanging from the petals. In fact, when Magnus came closer, he realized the entire nightshade was made from different jewels and gems. Ragnor, was never one for extremely extravagant or expensive things; unless though it was gifted?

As Magnus reached a hand out, the nightshade glowed blue and blocked Magnus' hand. Flinching back from feeling stung, Magnus looked back at the flower in curiosity. He reached out once more, being prepared for the burn. All of a sudden, the flower shrieked. A bloodcurdling scream ran from the flower as Magnus touched the stem. The moment he touched it, the flower froze and seemed to wilt. He watched as the flower wilted, with the jeweled petals and tear-shaped ambers fall off the stem. "Hmmm. I wonder what this means." Magnus whispered to himself, as he picked a petal up. The moment he did, it glowed a blinding gold. Magnus opened his eyes only to see a Ragnor of the past.

As he looked around, Magnus saw that he was in a field of fallen cherry blossoms.He reached to down to feel the petals. The sky was blue and there wasn't a cloud in site.

"Papa!" Magnus looked over his shoulders as a little girl ran through him. Magnus gasped as he felt cold seep into his being. He looked at the girl more closely, observing her characteristics. The child herself seemed fragile, slightly tanned, and raven-black hair. When Magnus tried to look at her eyes, he found himself in awe. The child's eyes were a reflection of the sunset. A shimmer of orange,red, and the slightest hint of black.

"Papa!" The girl cried out in joy, throwing herself into the field. "I've got you now!" Magnus turned once more at the familiar voice. What Magnus saw made him drop his jaw in shock. It was. It was Ragnor in the prime of his age. Which would have been almost 300 years ago! "Ragnor", whispered Magnus. Magnus froze as he watched his old friend pick the child up and throw her into the air. He continued to watch his old friend play with the child. It became apparent that his friend loved the child with the sunset eyes.

While Magnus watched, the time changed from a blue sky to the shimmer of sunset. He silently watched as his friend and the child huddled together under the sunset. Ragnor was pointing out all the stars and the girl watched enraptured. Then the scene changed from the sappy, glowy love his friend showed. It became dark and fire raged everywhere. Magnus shouted in fear of the burns, but the fire passed through him. Magnus ran trying to find Ragnor. When Magnus reached the end of the field, near a cliff he found his friend.

Ragnor with tears in his eyes, held the girl to his chest . The girl looked pale, paler then the life he had seen in her earlier. Her raven hair was matted in blood, while her beautiful eyes were hooded in pain. Magnus watched as Ragnor whispered something to her. The girl smiled kissed Ragnor's hand and seemingly faded off to death. Ragnor in a flash of green magic made the child's body disappear.

In a blinding flash of white, Magnus opened his eyes once more to the carpet of Ragnor's study. Magnus took a seat on the couch with hidden knowledge in his mind. Ragnor had once had a child. Was the treasure somehow related to the child's death? Magnus was still puzzled, nymphs,seelie, fae, faeries, demons,he knew them all. So what was that little girl ?