A Price Paid in Full

Magnus Bane POV

Ragnor....I can't believe you're gone. Holding my glass, I sighed, once again I was alone. Camille was nothing but a blood sucking bitch. The only person who I could've trusted with my secrets, is dead. Our adventures, our memories. I looked at the picture of Camille,and Ragnor. My heart felt a pang, I was truly alone forever. I knew I didn't have a chance, yet I had hoped - I had kept my heart open. Alec was getting married, and I-I am without the man who has been as my brother.

"Ragnor, oh how I wish you were here." I called out knowing there would be no response.

"Hmm... you can't get rid of me that easily." Snapping my head up, I saw him, laying on my loveseat.

"You're here?" I looked at him, in a wispy ghosty form.

"I'll haunt you for the rest of eternity, after all Clary still owes me that favour." He smiled at me with a fond look in his eyes.

" And, I know you would more than likely be willing to pay her favour. No?"

I rolled my eyes, "Of course that's the reason you're still here. What is it you want?"

He smiled that annoying smile," I want you to find my treasure, and take care of my treasure."

"I can't visit so often, but sign this."

An enchanted scroll, came into being. All I had to do was sign it, and Clary's debt would be paid. Why not? I reached out summoning a pen and signed.

Magnus Bane, High Warlock of Brooklyn

"There the debt's paid. Where can I find this "treasure" ?"

Ragnor grinned, and chuckled, " It depends if my treasure awakens before you find her."

I groaned, " A sentinel magical object ?"

"Come now, Ragnor. Surely it won't destroy anything will it ?"

Ragnor smirked with a glint of something fond. "If not provoked, I presume my treasure will not do anything...too astounding."

I facepalmed.... I looked up to ask Ragnor something,"Just tell me-"

Ragnor had faded away, and left the scroll on the loveseat. I shrugged, after all he had declared himself as a spirit, and they could visit if they wished.

If by some odd means, I Ragnor Fell cannot take guardianship over my treasure ; for whatever reason, including:

Death

Sickness

Spiritually

VIsiting the Alps & Dark Everglades

Then one such person shall take guardianship over my absence, should any occur at the time. I place my treasure in the hands of either Magnus Bane or Raphael Santiago.

x Magnus Bane, High Warlock of Brooklyn,

Agrees to such guardianship to the treasure in the absence of Ragnor Fell.

Well, Ragnor did have a way of making words full and yet so confusing. There wasn't much in the scroll, but it seemed odd. Guardianship usually applied to some type of adoption or pupil passing on to another. Oh well... I should get to bed with Chairman meow. I'll look for the treasure tomorrow.

A/N: I'm new at this..I have another story on Fanfiction.Net ... And well if you're into Harry/Draco u might like it. Anyways I'm new to this OTP..
ALSO, I have only read the books that came before Shadowhunters. Like CLockwork Angel, etc.

I can't wait! I have not caught up to reading this part of the series yet. I am loving the show so far. MALEC for life!! This is all before second season, so it maybe changed a bit later.

Liked it? Didn't like it? Please comment than?