{2}

An irritated sigh managed to escape your lips as you followed in behind the loving couple.

It was more like them dragging you around the mall.

[F/n] and his boyfriend.

Ah yes,

His boyfriend.

Dante

He was a sweet boy who has a great sense of fashion...now that you think of it, maybe that was why they got together?

You continued to ponder on the thought as Dante and [F/n] dragged you around the mall.

Forcing you to try on dresses...

You shivered at the thought of wearing Those....

Things

"I think she'll look good in a Sky blue dress" Dante suggested to
[F/n].

[F/n] hummed before spewing his own thoughts, "I think more of a Royal Blue would complement her body"

They both continued to ramble on about dresses that would look good on you.

You whined "I don't wanna wear a dress"

Dante chuckled, crossing his arms while [F/n] draped his arm around your shoulders.

"You have no say in this, hun" Dante said with a sly smirk plastered on his Face.

"Besides" [F/n] said "You have a beautiful body, so why not show it off?"

A dark red hue decorated your cheeks as you sputtered about you 'not wanting to show off your body.'

"Awe, how cute~" Dante cupped your cheeks with his hands, rubbing them softly between his thumbs.

To embarrassed to look him in the eye, you closed your eyes, leaning into his hands.

Though you would never admit it, but..

It felt nice.

[F/n] Let out a manly squeal as he pointed to a dress (pic above)

"That's the one!" [F/n] was already standing by the dress, which sat on the hanger.

Not noticing that you had been dragged near the frightening piece of fabric.

"Try it on, NOW!" Dante shoved the dress in to your arms, and pushed you into the nearby dressing room.

You glared at the evil thing before signing.

You didn't have a choice, whether you want to or not they where going to force you into the dress.

You stripped your previous clothing and put on the dress and looked into the mirror.

You winced, it partially showed your 'great cracks of land'.

You Slipped your black flags back on.

"Hurry up, I wanna see!" Dante said impatiently.