"I-It c-can be S-Smackle time f-from now o-on" The boy stutters looking at Rose. "Good... Go Issy" Rose smiles at the boy.

"Mr. Matthews is our teacher and our friend who always encourages us to pursue the subject matter" Issy stands. "Not this time, baby"

"We will begin. On page 73 of your Health books, what they're trying to teach you is..." The girl goes on about the topic confusing Nathan, Zay, and Axel. Riley closes her ears, Farkle has his mouth wide open. While Rose and Maya sit there smiling very entertained by the people's confusion.

• • •

"Lucas, what would you do if there was somebody in your life who didn't like you?" Riley says after she and Maya text the friends to go to Topanga's. "I'd go like this" The boy says and smiles.

"That would work for you?" Riley asks. The boy then turns to Issy and Rose and smiles. Issy giggles. As Rose laughs. "Issy!" Axel yells.

"Rose!" Farkle yells. "Do it" Rose says then both boys smile at there girlfriends. Issy giggles weridly at Axel, as Rose grabs the boy's face and kisses the boy.

"Ha!" Farkle yells in a high tone to Lucas once Rose let him go, with his arms still around the girl. "Zay?"

"Riley?" Zay says. "What would you do if there was somebody in your life who didn't like you?"

"Oof. I'd move to New York" Zay says as the group laughs, Zay mocks them. "Maya, Rose, what would you do?"

"I just don't care as much" Maya says. "Well, you cared when you used to be me"

"Yeah, and it was exhausting, but I'm better now, Riles. You want to feel better? Don't care so much" Maya says. "I don't know how to do that"

"I care that people like me. Do people like me?" Issy says. "Of course they like us. Were us. What's not to like?" Rose says.

"They do? You like me, Lucas?" Issy asks the boy. "Sure"

"He's sitting right next to me!" Issy pushes Axel. "Riley, there's not a person in this world that wouldn't like you once they got to know you" Lucas says.

"Oh, well, that's very nice of you, Lucas, but the more me I was, the faster she ran away" Riley says. "Come on. Who cares about her?" Farkle says.

"Can I hurt her?" Rose turns to Farkle. "No violence!... Let's think about something else"

"Yeah, maybe if we move on and think about something else, then we could get on with our lives she said, knowing that was crazy" Maya says. "Hey, guys, did you know that astronomers calculate that there are one billion trillion stars in the observable universe?" Issy tries to change the subject.

"One billion trillion?" Zay says. "Well, that's just amazing" Axel plays along.

"I thought it was less" Nathan says. "I know! It gives you so much to think about-" Zay says.

"Other than whatever's going on in our little lives" Lucas says. "A billion trillion stars? You could give them all Riley names is what you could do" Rose says.

"I'll get you started. Twinkly" Maya says.

"Sparkly" Rose says. "And Twinkly"

"There's three" Issy says. "It certainly shows how vast the universe is and how small we are" Farkle says.

"Hey, you're right. We're all just specks. That's all we are. And that other speck doesn't like me!" Riley says. "And were done" Rose sighs.

"I can still hurt her" Rose says after silence. "No!" Farkle and Lucas yell.