"Seriously?" Rose turns to Farkle. "Yeah, I don't blame him"

"Are you sure that you're the right person to teach us this?" Riley says. "Why don't you give me a chance? I may surprise ya"

"I want this to be taught to me in a delicate and sensitive manner" Riley says. "Yeah well not everything is sunshine and rainbows." Rose says.

"Yeah? Well, surprise" The man says. "You can't control this either, Riles" Maya says. Farkle then gets back up.

"Welcome back, duckling" Rose turns to Farkle. "All right, everybody open your Health textbooks to page 73" The man says then Farkle faint again.

"Again? I'm not really surprised" Rose shrugs. "He is the only one here that knows what he's doing" The man points to Farkle.

• • •

"No! I only get you in one class that's enough!" Rose yells seeing Mr

"No! I only get you in one class that's enough!" Rose yells seeing Mr. Matthews in her health class the next day. "You do this!"

"No, it was my daughter" The man says. "You had her!"

"Yeah" The man sighs. "I hate her" Rose says.

"Shhh" Farkle hugs the girl. Maya and Riley then walk into the classroom. "You did this!" Rose yells as Farkle holds her back.

"The first teacher I actually like and you make him go away-" Rose starts. "Hey!" Matthews says.

"I like your wife better" Rose says. "Yeah everyone does" The man sighs.

"Cause you can't take it when something doesn't go your way" Rose says as Farkle puts her in her seat. "Stay" Farkle say nicely.

"Ugh!" Rose pouts but still tries to stand. "Stay!" Farkle points to the girl as everyone gets in there seats.  "Ya happy?" The father asks his daughter.

"Do it" Riley turns to Maya. "Lee, lie, loo, la Shh, shh. La, la, la"

"So I said, 'Hey, Fanucci, don't take this the wrong way' He did. 'Can you be a little more sensitive in Health class?' He can't. So, here I stand in front of you begging you to make this easy on me" Matthews says to the class. Rose and Maya then raise their hands. "Put those hands down forever"

"You have to answer our questions about the body" Rose smiles. "Maya, Rose, it's my father! He doesn't know anything" Riley says to the girls.

"You did this. So, now I get to have my fun" Rose says. "I know things. What is the body? What does the body want? I'm gonna tell ya... Soup" The man says.

"Soup?" Nathan says confused. "Hush, child" Rose says to her brother.

"Now you know everything. Goodnight! What do you want?" The man says trying to walk out only to see Issy's arm up. "Smackle time, please"

"Absolutely" The man says. "Hey, I thought it was 'Farkle time'" Zay says.

"It is Farkle time. It's always been Farkle time. It'll always be Farkle time. Farkle time is a worldwide phenomenon, a division of Farkle Enterprises and the incontrovertible essence of my soul" Farkle says. "Babe" Rose kisses the boy.