part two .

Atticus saw that hot man sitting in the corner. He knew he had to get a piece of that. He never knew that Boo Radley also had a thick ass like him. Finally, a man that can relate to him and understand the struggles.

"Boo Daddy," Atticus whispered, "May I please touch your perky ass cheeks?"

"Yes, Atticus-chan, murder my asshole," Boo responded.

Atticus moaned. That was so hot. He was definitely going to tap that. He slapped his hand on that thick ass and pulled so hard that it almost ripped off.

"Ahhh, Daddy!"

Scout was still was still watching. She had seen it all. She was scarred for life. She ran out of the house and into the road and accidentally got ran over. Rest in peace. She is now a pancake squished between the tires.

Atticus didn't give a shit. He was about to fuck Boo. He heard her hopeless screams and continued to grope that thick ass. A bead of sweat rolled down his forehead. Boo licked it off. Atticus growled in arousal.

Atticus threw Boo on the bed that Jem was passed out on. Jem's other arm broke in half as his father jumped on him as well. They ripped each other's clothes off like apes, leaving them naked. How romantic.

Atticus took Boo by the legs and slid his long dong into him. He thrusted like an absolute gorilla.

"Atticus, Daddy, harder,"

Atticus complied, moaning. The bed broke in half and Jem's almost dead body fell down and hit the floor. Boo and Atticus are still going at it. So romantic. Not long after, Atticus spewed his daddy juice all over Boo.