Chapter 104

So since on maternity leave I've been so bored, I miss being on set goofing around with my favourite people. I get bored so easily, especially when I'm just sat at home alone doing nothing whilst joe works. I didn't see Joseph this morning as he had to be on set at 6am this morning so he left super early and let me sleep. I decided to text phoebe and tell her and the others except Joseph that I'm coming to set, I need to have some fun.

Once arriving I hobbled out of the car and Daniel rushed over to help me out. "It's amazing to see you daughter, but how come you didn't wanna tell jomo?" Daniel laughed. "I just wanna play a few tricks on him, I'm so bored at home, I missed you guys" I smiled as Daniel linked arms with me whilst walking up the steps. "Pranks are my speciality I'm not filming now until 1 so We have 4 hours, plus he will never suspect you, I'll get the blame but then you could take pictures and post them to Instagram so he gets confused as fuck" Daniel smirked like the evil genius he is. The first prank we came up with was to put toothpaste in his Oreos, he's obsessed with them and has a packet in his trailer which he will definitely eat on his break which was in 10 minutes so me and Daniel rushed in and out and did a couple as quick as we could. Now we sit and wait!
Around 20 minutes later we hear Joseph shouting Daniel so loudly just like klaus, I burst out laughing and hid in Daniels trailer bathroom listening in.

"why the bloody hell did you put toothpaste in my Oreos? Do you think that's funny, I swallowed a right mouthful" Joseph shouted. I had to cover my mouth from laughing.

"It's wasn't me, it was your wife" Daniel smirked.

"Good one mate, Serena is home! If you didn't realise she's nearly 8 months pregnant, I'll get you back gillies" Joseph rolled his eyes walking out of the trailer.

"He's gone!" Daniel shouted. I walked out in fits of laugher, then my phone buzzed. It was a text from Joseph saying- " morning love, it's 10am now so you should be awake haha, hope you're ok baby. Daniel is winding me up on set pulling pranks then blaming you😂xxxx"  i quickly replied saying morning and that I was about to get a bath to put him off the thought of it being me. The next prank was to put cling film under the toilet seat so when he has a wee it flies upwards hahahah!! Daniel attempted to act normal moments later with another actor and I hid behind the curtain next to them, I saw an angry Joseph approaching. "This is ridiculous now Daniel, I can't even have a piss in peace!" Joseph frowned. I quickly snapped a photo and uploaded it to Instagram.  "It wasn't me it was your wife" was all Daniel said trying to keep a straight face. "Why do you keep saying that?" Joe asked. Until he got the notification I tagged him in. I quickly moved to another place before he noticed where I snapped the picture of them from.

@SerenaMorganPoor Daniel getting the blame, leave my dad alone jomo!! It's me you want muhahah😈@therealjosephmorgan--

@SerenaMorgan
Poor Daniel getting the blame, leave my dad alone jomo!! It's me you want muhahah😈
@therealjosephmorgan
--

Joseph kept ringing me, I finally answered. "Serena where the bloody hell are you?" Joseph laughed. "You'll have to come find meeeee"I replied. "Oh and hope you liked your Oreos" I smirked then hung up. Every time I saw Joseph I took a photo of him then uploaded it or texted it into the group chat.
//