Chapter 2

Today I woke up by the sound of someone slapping my face..

I woke up and a old person shouted at me

"do you even know what the time is??. Master Erik would have already gotten up. Remember you are his slave now get up and move ''

As he said that I left the room and went into the kitchen. Because the first thing on my list was cleaning the kitchen. I reached the kitchen took the Broom and mopping stick and started cleaning.

After sometime I was done with the kitchen so I had to clean the hall now. I went into the hall with 2 other maids Who were already cleaning the hall. I joined them and  next was I guess the king and Queens room.

I reached the room it was beautiful with a bunch of paintings and gems and stuff I cleaned everything making sure not to touch anything valuable.

I finished that and the next thing on my list was to clean the garden I went out and saw the princes of other kingdoms coming in limos.

I didn't pay attention to them because I knew I would be punished so I turned back and someone slapped me again I fell to the ground with a thud I think that it was the same slave watcher who had slapped me before in the morning.

I got up and saw that small drops of blood had started to fall. But I couldn't help it. And also my back was paining I think when I fell on the ground I got something pricked. I cleaned the garden and all my chores were over. I showed the slave watcher my receipt and then he let me go. Then I rushed to my room to put some bandage on my cheek.

Erik's pov

Today my friends the princes of the human, werewolf, magic and fox Kingdom were coming I bought them to my castle and when I reached there I saw Natalia cleaning the garden she looked up to glance at us and I was about to smile at her when our slave watcher Watson slapped her and she fell on the ground.

I could see small drops of her blood dripping down but she didn't pay attention and just did her job.

Then I was showing my friends around the garden when I saw her finish her work and rush to her room. My heart ached when I saw her sore cheek. I already knew that she was my soul mate and I couldn't let anything happen to her. Even though I don't believe in love and I will never accept her. I still feel the urge to protect her.

I had to say this to my mom I am sure my mother would like her my mom's a very sweet person.

Natalia's pov

I rushed to my room when I dashed someone but I was too afraid to look up so I looked at the floor and said

''I am sorry. Please forgive me ''

''its fine dear''she said as she lifted my chin up so that I could see her.  She is probably the queen I saw her photo in the room.

Then she said

''I am Natasha the queen of vampire'' she said introducing herself.

Natasha 's  pov

I was walking through the palace when I met a sweet girl she dashed me an asked sorry it's fine I said and introduced myself  then she said

''your highness how can I help you ''

''introduce yourself '' I said

''I am Natalia Brooks and I am a new slave here''

I couldn't believe her words when I touched her I found out that she is my son's soul mate and now she is telling me that she is a slave??

''you are no longer a slave. You are the future queen of the vampire Kingdom '' I said

She gasped. I said her to go to her room so that I could talk with my son.

I walked over to my son pulled him aside and asked him

''do you know that your new slave is your soul mate? ''

''yes '' he replied

"then well. Do you accept her? "I asked.

"No" he said.

"Why not?" I asked. She is really sweet and beautiful.

"because she is just a human" he said. I gasped. What does he mean by that? Did I really raise him so badly?

"I don't care. You have to bond with her. You have to give me a child" I yelled at him

"I will shift all her things to your room. Understand?" I said and called the maids and told them to shift all her things to Erik's room.

Natalia's pov

I was still shocked by what Queen Natasha had told me.

"I and the future queen?"  I said to myself

And then two maids came to me and said

"your highness queen Natasha has told us to shift all your things into prince Erik's room"

I gulped some air and said ' fine '

But why do I have to live with him?

Hi guys how was the chapter??!!!  I hope you enjoyed it

Please do comment and vote

👋👋👋👋