Chapter 1

HI GUYS THIS IS ME THE AUTHOR OF THIS BOOK THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE

I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS VERY NEW TO WATTPAD, SO PLEASE EXCUSE MY MISTAKES. Hope you enjoy anyways!!

And thank you so much -starcharmed for making this amazing banner down below

Natalia's pov

"Are you coming, Nate?" Step mom shouts. No not like she is the bad step mom. But I am seriously late. I grab my luggage and move downstairs.

"Come, let's go into the car" Step Dad says. We are going on a trip. We will be going to Tampa, it's a bay in florida. I hop into the car and we just started going.

The I hear the sound of a car screeching and As if a accident has happened

No!!!!!! What The hell just happened.

Before I could realize what was happening I blacked out.

3 months later ( yeas it took her three months to recovery) 

I woke up in this weird place where one woman was standing her eyes filled with concern. She then sighed and said

"I am so glad you finally woke up. You had an accident and your parents died and then the court gave us your custody. We are now your new parents."

I was shocked, I was sad,  I was hurt. But I had to live it. Sigh.

How will I get along with this family?.

A man in his late forties comes in. He looks familiar to me. Of course. He is the one who owned the orphanage where I lived. He use to constantly hit me every day. What is this?

I also remember Angela. She was the nice lady who use to bandage my hurts.

Today I saw Angela crying in her room I wonder what happened. I went in and said

"Angela, Why are you crying" I went and asked her.

"Oh, it's nothing Sweetheart, you know my husband" she said wiping her tears. I clenched my fists. What did that man do now.

"He.... He" Angela said

"What did he do, Angela?" I nearly shouted.

"He wants to sell you to the vampire Kingdom" Angela said and I gasped. How is this possible. Why do I have all the difficulties in life?. If I leave from here then I will loose my 3rd mother. Yes, Angela is like my mother. She took care of me when I was born itself. I never got to see my brother. I have a twin brother. But for some reason, my parents were killed and he was adopted into a vampire family.

I don't know where he is now.

Suddenly the door bursts open bringing me out of my thoughts.

It's James. What do I do now?

He grabs my hand and gives me some clothes.

"Wear this." he says handing me a red frock and white apron.

"What?" I ask confused

"do as I say, did you really think I will let you live here?" he say grabbing a fistful of my hair and throwing me on the ground.

My eyes are filled with tears. I can't bear it anymore. So I am really getting sold to the vampire Kingdom.

I just sigh. What else can I do?

I put on the dress and moved out. He grabbed my hand and took me to the auction. I was devastated. It's like I died the day I was born. I feel dead. I really wish I was dead.

He throws me in and goes off. Why? God Why?

Then I am put onto the stage. I see many vampires looking at me with umm...lust?

I am too sad to pay attention. I am sure this will change my life. The after sometime I hear the announcer saying

"Natalia Brooks is sold to Prince Erik James Kendricks"

What? I heard tales of how ruthless and cold hearted he is.

Then I am grabbed and in a second I am outside. Great. I am owned by Prince Erik James now. Amazing!

"So your name is Natalia, Right?" he asks me. I bend my head down and nod.

"Good, Natalia get in the limousine." he says with no expression. Is he really that cold hearted. He never shows any emotions. I wonder why.

I get into the limousine and sit at the corner.

~~~after 10 minutes ~~~

I am in front of a very beautiful castle. It looks amazing. I love it.

"so these are the every day works, you have to do here" he says handing me a quite big list of chores to do. And he moves out.

Now how do I search the slave room?

I keep moving into the castle and I dash into someone.

"Hey, I am sorry" I say.

"No, it's okay. Looks like your a new slave here. Hi! I am Lily. I am also a slave over here." she said. She is an Auburn haired girl. She is pale. Like really pale. I wonder if she is a Vampire?

"Umm...may I ask you, where the slave room is" I ask her

"right. Follow me" she says and stops in front of a very big room. Is this the slave room?. Looks like it. I open the door and see like a million beds.

"That is yours." she says pointing towards a bed at the end of the very first row. I nod

"Since its evening, take rest. You work starts tomorrow" she says leaving the room.

I move there and sleep.

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed. It's edited now.

So bye