RAKU'S RIVAL.

MORE THAN JUST A DANCE COMPETITION.

Raku's POV:

There are times I have to contemplate and ponder about my girlfriend. Is Chitoge even a human?  She's an epitome of a goddess. She's beautiful, smart, and yes smoking hot, she can cook (a potential biological weapon) and she can sing (although just in front of me). Her personality is off at times but that's what i like about her. She's onslaught but she can be a sweetheart even if i don't ask her to be and i honestly like that part.

What else? there's a lot i haven't seen that is left to be discovered. Maybe Hana-san bathe Chitoge with the skills and talents that GOD showered to the Earth. Man, Chitoge is really a beast in every ways possible. Who knows that this gorilla knew how to sway and dance to the rhythm? I didn't even know that she can pull off suave movements because she only shows her dancing skills whenever we go 1 on 1 in Dance Dance Revolution. Well, I can't argue about it anymore. She's good enough to be asked to join a national dance competition.

"Chitoge, are you sure you're going to be Sekiuchi senpai's dance partner?" I asked her out of the blue. It's not like i don't want her to join, but this guy we're talking about is Sekiuchi senpai, a third year dancer who competes all over Japan. His genre is composed of waltz, modern hip hop and culture dances. I don't know much about dancing since it's not my forte but as far as i know, due to his nature being exposed with lovely ladies and such, he is also very known as the dance floor playboy. Fuck dancing. All I know is I have to guard this gorilla beside me away from him.

"hm? well. it's not like i auditioned for this role, but Senri-senpai asked the teachers and they told me that he personally wanted me to be his dance partner. hmmm i don't know. I think i'll just give my best then" That's the answer i got from her as she shrugs it all off. As her boyfriend, I have to believe and support her 100%.

BUT

Sekiuchi Senri. Oh yeah i forgot to add "-senpai". A third year professional dancer. Handsome individual. Prince-type guy. Chitoge's dance partner. My potential rival.

Seriously? did Chitoge just mentioned that this senpai personally requested her (my girlfriend) to be his PERSONAL dance partner?

The record of how many girls Sekiuchi-senpai dated for the past few months is as much as how many times Chitoge punched my face in our last 2 years together.

I wanna say "Chitoge, abort mission." I rate Sekiuchi "N-O-P-E" as a dance partner but I can't. I can see how much Chitoge wanted this as well. Knowing her, she will definitely work her ass for this just to bring home the bacon. Let's see. I'll just accompany her in her everyday pratcice with the scumbag.

"Raku. I can not accompany you later, you can go home straight without me." Chitoge told me as we are on our way to our classroom.

"Why? is your dance practice scheduled later?" I asked as i inquire more just in case she wont mention any more details about their plans.

"yes, and i dont want your schedule get messed up just because you waited for me. Mind you, this will run for about 3-4 hours." Chitoge looked at me.

"Then 4 hours it is. You know how persistent I am. I will wait for you until your practice is over." I kissed her forehead and went to our designated seats since the class is about to start.

I saw that Sekiuchi guy at the door looking (un)expectedly excited. Probably waiting for prey, i mean dance partner. Like hell i will hand him my girl.

As the draining and hellish day ends, He went straight to Chitoge's seat. Uh like, excuse me? do you not acknowledge my presence? You know? I'm her boyfriend and all? Talk about courtesy?